Universal Robot Wants Kitty (by Raptisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Mar 17, 2011.

1. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Will this update also add additional levels?

I have completed 5 out of the 6 levels and I would like to try the pinch with either this uncompleted level but if there are new levels I might just go for it now.

2. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Just purchased and hoping for new levels too!

3. hbernritter

hbernritter Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2010
    Inventory/Marketing Manager
    Toledo, OH
    With the update adding the level sharing yes you will be getting new levels everyday because we the people will be making them!! ;)

4. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    I think the game could use a more eye catching icon.

[​IMG]

5. ysr.

ysr. Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2011
    Student
    London
    nicely refined arta! or did u? it looks less sharp on my iphone

6. Illegal Danish

Illegal Danish Well-Known Member

Aug 26, 2009
    On the beach
    Dangit, I really want to play this but it keeps crashing on my first gen Iphone. It just crashes at the first screen.... Any suggestions on how to fix it? Ive tried restarting and deleting then redownloading.

7. Shblurbz

Shblurbz Member

Mar 28, 2011
    Fun game, love the controls, great look and feel.

8. Lance_TA

Lance_TA Well-Known Member

Mar 12, 2011
    Please add some descriptions to the level editor, a brief one but a description nonetheless, because its frustrating. Also ive noted that when you save your game and come back later to edit again, your level has moved a couple of block from its original position. Third but no least, there are some elements missing in the level editor from the game

9. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Uh, that the icon from the front page, I think the icon itself isn't catchy enough.

10. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    I like the icon quite a bit and I think it is funny. Perhaps it could be altered to make the screen part of a robot's body instead. It might be funny to have a little heart near the kitty image too!

I am hoping for more dev levels since I expect them to be of higher quality overall, at least at first.

11. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Any chance of adding Game Center? Sorry if it's already been asked...

12. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    The developer said on his website that it's coming soon ;)

13. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Arg! This keeps crashing on my 2nd gen running iOS 3.1! I really wanna play but it crashes on the loading page! :(

14. Royce

Royce Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2011
    You should try contacting the developer or posting in his forum (both links are here http://www.raptisoft.com/ ). I'm sure he reads this stuff too, but it's probably easier (faster) to fix problems reported through the proper channels ;)

15. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    OMG!! Anyone, I'll repeat, ANYONE who loves Mega Man or Metroid games should get this game ASAP!! If the levels continue being awesome like the intro level this is easily one of the greatest iOS games made. WOW!!!

I know that the level editor is coming soon, but please, please add more levels!! Also, any chance of stringing together levels to make a more Metroid-like experience?

The sound seems to skip ever now and then, which is the only minor issue I have found. iPod Touch 4g for reference. I had a few touch wrong button deaths, but overall fairly minor.

Wow, simply AMAZING!!

16. stich

stich Member

Jan 16, 2011
    exaclty, like mega mans :D

17. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    Just to clarify: The level editor is there now. We can make, test & play our own levels already. The bit that's coming soon, is the ability to share these levels with each other. The developer has confirmed that any levels we make now, can be shared online later, once that functionality is released.

18. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Thanks for that clarification, I thought it said coming soon. I will have to look again.

19. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    It does say Coming Soon... ;)

...but you can click on it to play with the editor!

20. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    Ah, well, I guess I am partially correct then. ;)

Oh, and I do really like the feeling of playing a full metroid game in a much smaller level. I could see the lack of map being somewhat annoying, but on the other hand it forces more exploration. I wonder if there are secrets...