Universal Robot Wants Kitty (by Raptisoft)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Mar 17, 2011.

1. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    What the #### is wrong with you?

2. goonjamin

goonjamin Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2009
    Please do, but given the description of the first one I think I might just have to part with another dollar :D

3. doodlejumper

doodlejumper Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2010
    Stuck in traffic
    #243 doodlejumper, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2011
    I assumed that Happy was the dev, trying to defend the decision to make the new content DLC, I guess he's not.... xD

Well, if I only make a mistake every 3000 posts, I'm content. :)

4. Serian

Serian Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2010
    This is my problem with releasing the five new levels as IAP. It took a long time for the level sharing to come out and there wasn't any mention of the "update" to get the new level pack being IAP and not just a normal update.

5. enormous

enormous Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Not understanding the whining going on here... IMO it's a great update to a great game. Not bothered at all by paying for both DLC.

Now an issue: in two of the new levels where you collect the quantum crystals, I've had the teleporters take my crystal, but not activate. Anyone have this happen? The latest level it has happened on is Love and Rockets. I don't really want to start the level over because I'm already like 45 minutes into it!

6. reil

reil New Member

Mar 28, 2010
    this happened to me twice. the first time i restarted the level, the second time i quit the game and resumed the level and the the teleporter was active.

7. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Very glad something brought me back to this game. I honestly forgot how great it is. Here's hoping for lots of excellent user-generated levels.

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yep love this game, always found it was too short. Completed the first main 'level', the graphics are superb and so are the different weapons. Would much prefer this game to be a horizontal 'Mario' style game. But loving the graphics, very smooth, would love to see a sequel but with Mario type levels. Very nice game though

9. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    How is the user content in this game? Love this game undoubtedly, but was wondering if the kitty connect DLC was worth it?

10. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India
    Just to clarify.... Are any of the user levels even half as good as the dev created levels. Dev created levels were simply awesome. I can't imagine that I have spent over 5 overs playing what... 15 levels. Super exploration required!

11. knoids

knoids Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    School
    Seattle WA (USA)
    got it for free!!!!!!!!!!!

12. knoids

knoids Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    School
    Seattle WA (USA)
    i played the first level, it took me 14 minuets, i dont know if that is good or not but it was really fun!

13. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    yeah, first attempts are long xD and that's the first level which is Begginer... wait till you play the later levels ;D

I got this game for 99 cents... Definitely a great addition to my library of games :)

14. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    Just reinstalled this on my device and updated... now you have to pay to download/share user levels? I seem to remember that was a free feature before...

15. DodgerBlue016

DodgerBlue016 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2011
    I create awesome paper airplanes that I will sell
    Here
    No, it wasn't. They went free and added a big update which included the level editor and a new iAP level pack. However, you should still be able to access one free user level at a time (not sure if its randomized or what). Only if they took that away would that be a change. Also making your own levels is free to do.

16. chattycathy

chattycathy Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012
    Vermont, USA
    I know this tread is quite old, so sorry!
    I was wondering whether anyone ever had any problems with restoring the DLC after switching devices? I looked for a "restore purchases" options, but there doesn't seem to be one...

17. Jack111

Jack111 Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2009
    Holland
    Just rebuy you wont get charged

18. Melvin.c

Melvin.c Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    I like this game. It is very funny.

19. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Picked this up today after reading about it on Pocket Gamer's "Hidden Gems" article.

Can't believe a game of this quality is free!

20. Jxsgamer

Jxsgamer Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2011
    USA
    Is there not a "Restore Purchase" option for Rwk?