Universal Rival Kingdoms: Age of Ruin (by Space Ape Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by tuanky002, Jan 9, 2015.

1. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    The game VERY CLEARLY tells you how many free battle stones you have left and even reminds you it will cost gems afterwards. It couldn't be clearer. There's no deception involved and your claims are harsh and simply not true.
    Granted, if you don't know how to read maybe that will be an issue, but then maybe you should be getting an education at that point and not playing games.

2. Tanshui

Tanshui Well-Known Member

May 8, 2015
    I can't seem to figure out this raiding thing - is it because I joined a kingdom after a raid started? Right when I joined I could see the Raiding interface and there are multiple bases, but none eligible for me to attack. When I woke up my clanmates seem to still be fighting but the Raid screen was gone.

3. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    There will always be people that can't figure out how to work a game even when it's explained simply.

Anyway I'm rarely on my iOS device lately but I downloaded this and am enjoying it compared to other similar games.

I like how I don't have to wait for troops all the time and how I can attack without losing my shield. Makes me attack much much more than I would in many other games.

4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Sorry I haven't looked through but anyone running a Kingdom? Usually I run my own on these games but I don't have the time and just want to be a follower this time.

5. b.en

b.en New Member

Mar 24, 2015
    Hi, I figured I might as well make a Kingdom as I couldn't find one. So just search for it under 'Touch Arcade' and send me a request :)

6. Aleric

Aleric New Member

May 11, 2014
    Promo Codes!

Hey Guys! Found a bunch of promo codes. Put it in under the left hand menu (boxes) and promo code.

FBLOOT- 6k gold, 10 battle stones, chest
    NESPL3H- 10 rings

Hero:
    SAMURAI (Free Hero)
    FB3497 (Free Hero)

1000 Gold:
    KATIEWILSON
    FROMGRACE
    THEMASTEROV (Fixed Sorry)
    JOSHJEPSON
    BAYANIDOOD
    PSFEVER
    BIGBST4TZ2
    Entoan
    COCSTRATS
    WCTBOFTYK
    FIREROCKERZ
    thekingcoc (Fixed)
    truetriz
    giancarlo
    godsoncoc
    clashongan
    omgurheads
    CHOOCHOOS
    ACLASHERS
    REBELTAXI99
    dookieshed
    92BHNBTHC
    ksicgames
    chippygamming
    masterchar
    coc101

Enjoy!

7. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    ^^There is only one M in gaming

8. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Nice, thanks for the codes one of them was good and the rare hero the other hero give me primus. The 1k gold ones suck to put em all in but still thanks.

Where did you find them all? They did say they would sort me out with some but never did.

9. kyoukusanagi

kyoukusanagi Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
    i know so many people have pointed this out already, but the stones shows how many free refills you have left. you mean you didn't bother to READ any of the ALL CAPS letter hinted whenever you refilled the gems? it's not the devs fault you didn't bother to read. its ironic how you mention "mindless people" when you clearly seem mindless yourself

downloaded the game, its very addicting. thinking of buying gems now to unlock more ancients. but it's not necessary.

as for the long ass combat refill system. it was annoying at first. but as soon as you start thinking that you DON'T have to do every single thing right now and you know, wait for the build/ upgrade timer. it starts to be simpler. you only have limited amount of builders (2 things to build/ upgrade at a time unless you buy more with gems) and you start hitting the 1h-6h-1d timer. you dont really wanna battle that much or risk maximizing your gold stockpile

all in all. its a great game. i love it

10. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    So how much money have you guys spent on this game?

11. kyoukusanagi

kyoukusanagi Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2010
  12. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I got 1 IAP deal for £6.99 I think it is? That'll be all I get, seems to have endless deals thrown at you but for me that's me paid to support the game if it were paid because I enjoy it.

13. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    I got the 20$ package. The builder package. I'm really enjoying the game and this will be my one and only purchase. So heck, I went for it. I'm playing all the time and really loving it. Devs deserve my support.

14. Wizard_Mike

Wizard_Mike Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2011
    Texas
    I'm not the biggest fan of CoC, but I dink around in it because some guildies from another game I play with are in it. When some of them suggested we try Rival Kingdoms, I didn't really expect to care much for it, because I expected it to just be a reskin and more of the same stuff.

While it is pretty much the same kind of game, this one is SOOO much better. For one, I just set which kinds of troops I want to have at the ready and they are ready for every battle. No more counting out and cooking up each kind I need after every battle. Troop placement seems much more precise, and before you take your finger off to let them go, the building they will head for first is highlighted, making troop placement even better. The different ancient heroes you can equip give you access to various spells that you can use throughout the battle (as you destroy buildings, you gain mana to cast the spells).

This is a lot better than CoC. It's actually a lot of fun to play!