Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by playplayfun, May 4, 2016.
Cool you are in Sutton!! I'm down the road in Tamworth, but work in Birmingham
A new spell, Blessing, is now available at your disposal to help you fight against the Black Knight! Blessing turns your ordinary units into elite fighting units!
Not too far at all!
Worldwide release is now only 2 weeks away!
Check out all these new additonal features that have been worked on during the soft launch to make RISING WARRIORS even better
Are you excited for this one?
- View battle replay between your clan member army and enemy in campaign log
Refine campaign gameplay mechanic
- Each clan member can attack 3 times per campaign
- More campaign reward options: power stones and gems
- More power stones reward for defending raids by enemies
- Have a chance to get scrolls from defending your capital
- New Environments for Battles (including in World Map and Campaign Map)
- Five new effects: Heavy Rain, Blizzard, Sandstorm, Full Moon and Poison Gas.
- Directly affect Heroes and Troops stats, both yours and enemies.
- Choose your troops, heroes and skills wisely to adapt these environments.
New PURPLE gems with powerful effects
- Increase gunship mana
- Increase starting fury of heroes
- Transform defensive units to elites
Castle level 11 unlocked, with new spell and upgrades
- New spell BLESSING, transform your unit to super soldier
- New units and building upgrades
- Mailbox added to keep users up to date with all of our additonal features and relevant news
UPCOMING - (On Worldwide launch)
- Shop (Buy & sell items)
- Dungeons (It'll be a TIME-LIMITED event to get materials and resources - Used in game to upgrade equipment)
Rising Warriors - 80 vs 80 Battle System (By FredBear Games)
Warriors, draw your swords and prepare for battle!
Rising Warriors is an epic combat strategy game that pits your wits against Grimold the Black Knight. Launch your attack to rescue imprisoned comrades and take back the villages that were once yours in the single player campaign.
Join fellow warriors to launch an assault to Grimold's homeland in clan campaign battles. Coordinate your attack with your team to achieve victory and earn rewards.
Build your empire and prepare for battle
Battle for control of precious resources to upgrade your base against enemy attacks
Explore a huge world map and discover the mysterious power of gems
Face the fearsome Black Fortress Bosses to set free powerful heroes
Unleash and upgrade spells to aid your quest
Build 16 unique units with multiple levels of upgrades
Promote and evolve 8 human heroes
Discover your favorite army formation from countless combinations of troops, spells, Heroes and Clan reinforcements
Protect your kingdom with various defence system such as Walls, Towers, Gunners and Archers
Join fellow Warriors in a clan to embark on campaigns and earn rewards!
- A network connection is required to play Rising Warriors
- Rising Warriors is free to download and play. However, players may purchase in-game currency to help them in the game. Please disable in-app purchase if you do not want to use this features.
Announcement Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stqtn--mpIA
Battle Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KptoxPH-sUM
Official Page: http://playplayfun.com/rising-warriors-game-official-page/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/RisingWarriorsGame/
iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/rising-warriors/id1088263864?mt=8
This is the best thing I have played in ages on my iPad. If you enjoy epic battles give it a try.
Now featured by Apple in 115 countries to boot!
I have been playing this game for a while now. Do you know when the next update will be that will increase the building level limit?
Hi, we are looking at the end of July for the update that will increase the max HQ level in game.
As well as the 119 countries already featured in we have now been added to the 'New Games We Love' category in the US as well.
Any feedback on the game welcome here in this forum as we have updates we are working on already but we are always keen to listen to those that play it to create a better experience for all.
Every time I do a mission with treasure rewards, the game basically stops recording inputs. The chests float about but I can't select any of them. Half the time the game hard crashes and the other half something magically happens and I get a chest but it's always minutes after.
Edit: better now with the update
Yep should be fixed now. Updates and additional information for Rising Warriors is found on our Facebook page as well.
hello, having a great time with the game so far, but found a problem, i want to level up the observatory to level 5, but there isnt an option for it, the green up arrow just doesnt appear, is this intended?
Greeting, this game is piece of art!
I have a problem accured 3 days ago where i canot open the game. i click the app and it either crash before opening the game or it says the game is on maintnance break. i have been trying every few hours hoping to run my chances! please help as i did delete the app and reinstall it several times. i play the game on 2 different devices same account same problem please help!
I've been enjoying the game. If your interested in joining a clan, join me in Za Dom.
Please update the game and it should fix these issues.
To be honest, I picked it up on launch, played the tutorial for a few minutes, tapped out of the app and noticed that that caused the tutorial to restart. Got annoyed by that and deleted it. Still had not removed it from my watch list in TA, though. With a new 'Rising Warriors has been updated' notification almost every single day, at some point it had my curiosity- reinstalled, played the tutorial. Ran into the same problem again, but finished it a second time.
Haven't regretted it since. It's not exactly grand strategy, but a nice little thing to do between two meetings.
(Not sure if there is a way to prevent the tutorial restart issue, it certainly was my main annoyance in returning to the game the first time around)
I hope you don't see much problems anymore with Rising Warriors? if you do, please go to our Facebook fan page and send us a PM
Thank you for your support!
Big update coming soon next week! Here are some artwork for the new upcoming available units.
Our biggest update ever is now live and here's the changelog:
ANCIENT FORCES HAVE AWAKENED
- Explore ancient tombs and encounter the ancient forces.
- 2 new enemy races: Treasure Raiders and Tomb Sentinels with 6 new units.
- Fight your way to the treasure vault and claim the precious Ancient Treasure Chests that yield rare Gems and Materials.
- Weekly rankings for top treasure hunters with a glorious prize.
BATTLE REBALANCED TO BRING MORE STRATEGIC ASPECTS
- We have carefully reviewed, analyzed and assessed all units' skills and stats. Some changes are necessary.
- All units have been redesigned to put their strong points to the edge. You can find detailed unit changes in your in-game mailbox
NEW HEROES AND RACE UNLOCKED
- Castle level 13, 14 and 15 are unlocked packed with new building and unit upgrades.
- 2 New Heroes - Lancer and Chieftain - are now at your disposal
- You can now control Undead units, a race with strong magic attacks and pesky skills like Life Steal and Poison Cloud.
UNIQUE CAVALRIES ARE UPON US
- Becomes a light cavalry unit with a powerful throwing axe attack
- Dramatically increased axe throwing power. Charge attack count decreased from 2 to 1.
- Armor type changed from physical to magical, so Centaur can better counter Nemesis and Ghoul.
- Greatly increased physical armor (form 6 to 15), but lower melee attack (from 32 to 22).
- New skill: increased defence 30% from incoming ranged attack, in order to counter Centaurs axe.
- Knights no longer get bonus from killing enemies.
- Still dangerous in swarms
- More bonus attacks on non-cavalry units (from 200% to 300% melee damage)
- Decreased health, and increased magical attack. With this change, they become truly Knights nemesis.
- Spiritual form of Nemesis will charge only one time.
CHANGE FOR ALL OTHER UNITS
- Slightly increased physical armor
- Increased bonus damage to cavalry and gates (from 200% to 300%)
- Greatly increased physical armor (from 8 to 15). Tanker anyone?
- Good against high physical attack units like Grunt and Rifleman
- Health decreased from 90 to 60, magic shield increased from 45 to 120
- Melee attack increased. Ghouls attack type is magical, so it is best against Guardian and Pikeman.
- Based on users' feedback that Shamans are useless in siege battles, weve decided to change their skill completely.
- New powerful curse: decrease enemy attack and increase own attack.
- Perfect for holding off enemies in a long fight, and let other units finish their jobs.