Universal Rise of Heroes (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Nov 4, 2015.

1. Thassoth

Thassoth Member

Nov 7, 2015
    My game center id is Kutokur. I wrote that already

2. MinhMinh

MinhMinh Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2015
    HCMC
    Thank you! We will check it for you! I will lets you know when I'n done with the fix.

Sorry for your waiting.

3. Thassoth

Thassoth Member

Nov 7, 2015
    Thanks, how long do i have to wait? And you know i lost a few chests now. Will i have something in return of my troubles?

4. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    #64 Laire, Nov 8, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2015
    I switched from the iPhone to the iPad this evening (the new update still wasn't helping with crashes - especially in the Yeti fight I'm likely to crash out if I'm using a large "friend" team). Haven't noticed any crashes on the iPad yet.

But it seems that some of the information doesn't "transfer" over from one device to another.

The main thing that helps the player is that all the "give friend energy" and "use friend for Yeti" timers started at full (available to use) on the second device. If I go back on the iPhone it's still remembering the OLD timers.

This probably means I can give out stamina (and use powerful friend teams against the Yeti for guaranteed wins) twice per day.

Not an overwhelming advantage (double gifts actually helps your RIVALS instead of yourself!), but still something that you might want to look into.

Similarly, if you get a stamina gift from a friend and don't use it right away, the game will "forget" that you earned it if you close the app (or it crashes) before you complete your next stage.

5. MinhMinh

Aug 11, 2015
    HCMC
    Sure, we will help you to catch up the delay.

We've noticed that the sync is having some issue now and we're on it. & thanks for raising the other issue mate, we will get it fixed as soon as we can.

Have a nice weekend!

6. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Voted for this game best of the week thread . I should post a link in here to vote

7. MinhMinh

Aug 11, 2015
    HCMC
    Thank you!

Thanks for your voting! ( I can't vote for our own game while I really want too.. Haha).

We will try harder to make it worth your rating and to have more lovers.

:)

8. Thassoth

Thassoth Member

Nov 7, 2015
    Uhm.. It has been more than a day. And you still havent gave me any feedback about whats going on or when i will be able to play again. I am extremely disappointed at the moment. This is just making me frustrated and wasting my VIP

9. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    #69 Laire, Nov 8, 2015
    I think The Legendary Yeti and Gold Mine of The Orc may need to be rebalanced. Right now I don't ever see a reason to go into the Mine. (I almost don't even see a need to advance on the normal MAP, the Yeti's so much better!)

They each cost the same per run but you don't need a key for the Yeti.
    I'm getting as much or more Gold on my Yeti runs.
    Since I took the time to send friend requests to a lot of high-level players I'll never lose to the Yeti.
    You also have the chance of an equipment drop from the Yeti.

I'd suggest reducing the Gold earned from the Yeti by at LEAST half, or limiting the number of times you can fight the Yeti each day (maybe give more chances each day with VIP status).

I also found it a little disappointing that once you upgrade a character to "S Class," that's it. There doesn't seem to be any more levels or progression, just one last large boost to stats and skill strength. Since it was described as the hero being "reborn," I was hoping they'd drop back to Level 1 and you'd need to Level them up to 100 to reach S Class.

As for Thassoth's (Kutokur) issues, can you do anything to help him with that? Or are you stuck waiting until iOS approves another patch to resolve his issues?

10. Carrotic

Carrotic Member

Nov 8, 2015
    #70 Carrotic, Nov 8, 2015
    Didn't think I like this type of game but I'm addicted to it now :)
    My opinions and problems :
    - the app crash randomly...
    - there is one time the energy my friend just gifted to me disappeared after the app crashed and is reopened
    - can the energy our friends gifted us exceed the limit? (Like I have 38/38 full energy and it becomes 42/38 after one friend gifted)
    - Is there any way to refresh the friend list without the need to kill the app and reopen? (Or is it restricted by the system?)
    - in the map and castle, the buttons are unresponsive sometimes while the countdown timer still work (so the screen is not freezed but something wrong with the button I guess?)
    - I was playing the final battle of The Mechanic event, all hp of the final opponent is gone but somehow it continue to attack my team so they all died. Even this is unexpected and I don't use gems during battles usually, I use it to resurrect my team since the event is going to end very soon. But after that there appears to be no opponent in the view and my team stay still. I can only exit the battle and found my 10 energy, 1 gem gone with no new hero recruited...
    Update: I got extra energy from friend so I recruited the mechanic at last, but please talk a look at this problem anyway...
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for reading!

11. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Sorry Thassoth, please wait for us a bit more. Less than 24 hours I promise your problem will be solved. We face some problem with our server, not the client so far so we don't really need to wait for the update but some hell trouble in our server to lets us help you without damaging your progress.

Please understand for us. I know your pain. :(

We've discussed over this in the meeting of last Friday already, actually, mostly of your suggestions was putting on the table. (I mentioned that to show you how amazing you are).

Your wish is exactly what the Saint Wings do. Beside the promoting to S Class which looks nice, from that point the hero can be "reborn"" from level 1 to training another time to make it even stronger. (After the reborn happens, the hero's rarity-stars will be upgraded).

PS: We're do our best with supporting issue for Thassoth. Everything is in hell here but we promises to fix this as fast as we can.

12. antony.thai

Thanks for loving the game! I hope that you will recommend it to your friend to bring them some fun. ;)

OMG! While readying your post, I just fear that you didn't get "The Mechanic" cos if the event is closed, player won't have chance to get it anymore (for now).

Regarding other feedbacks, please check my comments below:

- the app crash randomly... [Antony] We're fixing it, in fact, there're more problem than we see while we beta testing this app but we hope that those crash will be eliminated in next update.

- there is one time the energy my friend just gifted to me disappeared after the app crashed and is reopened [Antony] This issue will be fixed in the update too, we have some reports about it already.

- can the energy our friends gifted us exceed the limit? (Like I have 38/38 full energy and it becomes 42/38 after one friend gifted) [Antony] For now, yes, and we intends to keep it like that to show the benefit of having friends in Rise of Heroes will give players more time to play with the game.

- Is there any way to refresh the friend list without the need to kill the app and reopen? (Or is it restricted by the system?) [Antony] We will have it in the update, also, we would want to improve the friend's interface to make it more easier to use.

- in the map and castle, the buttons are unresponsive sometimes while the countdown timer still work (so the screen is not freezed but something wrong with the button I guess?) [Antony] We will improve this in the update also. Thank you for your feedbacks.

PS: Welcome to Touch Arcade! We're so proud of the fact that you gave your first post in Rise of Heroes. We will work hard to make the game worth it.

13. Carrotic

Carrotic Member

Nov 8, 2015
    By the way, I like that the progress is synced on every device, but it seem like there are delay so the number of energy, ticket, 24hour countdown timer for friends, etc. are not the same on the two device I own, and may crash after I do something which supposed to be not possible (like invite a friend for mission again within 24 hours)
    Look forward to your next update, I really like how you guys listen to users' opinion!

14. SashJ

SashJ Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2015
    Ok, so I am totally hooked on this game. It is really entertaining.

I love the art style, its very unique, and I love the way the battling works.

My issues right now. My potions all disappeared and have never come back. I had tons of potions and then all of a sudden a glitch made all my potions disappear. Now whenever I get a new potion it doesn't show in my inventory and can't be equipped. Really annoying since now I can't heal my characters at all.

Other major issues are how my game will often crash after using a friend to kill the big yeti boss. When I reopen the app, my energy isn't gone, but I can't reuse the friend to help me in the mission anymore, which is a major waste. The game crashes very often still.

I'd like to see some sort of guild system with an in game chat system.

Overall, this game is simply great, thanks for the entertainment :)

15. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    I am facing the Yeti crash issues as well.. Amongst other crashes #

Good potential. Crashes are getting really annoying though.

16. CorwinJovi

CorwinJovi Member

Sep 10, 2015
    I downloaded this game but cannot open it it crashes almost immediately. I'm on an iPhone 4s with the latest iOS update

17. antony.thai

Hey Thassoth,

We fixed your account already. Also, I did reset your VIP days to 30 to return your 2 days of weekend, reset the timing for "The Mechanic" event and add some gems also to speed up your progress.

Please kill the app and relaunch to make sure the fix working. We're very sorry for your bad experience and will improve the bug completely in updates.

Thank you!

18. Thassoth

Thassoth Member

Nov 7, 2015
    Hello Antony,

Thanks for the effort, but its not fixed yet # I can open the app in a normal way but when i return to castle the loading screen triggers like 10 times and my progress gets resetted again. Also, i have 7 gems. Now i dont have crashes, but i cant progress in game.

19. Thassoth

Thassoth Member

Nov 7, 2015
    Okay i give up. Just reset my progress. Give me a new VIP so it wont be wasted, and just a little boost for me to catch up to my previous progress. I think this will be a way faster fix, right? I just want to play this, and not being able to makes me quite unhappy to be honest..

20. antony.thai

No please. You don't need to give us, lets us make some debugging, I will make sure you will be happy back. It's a little confusing to touch your data here since I mentioned already that we're facing some server problem.

Please give us 1 more hour before coming back to the game.