Universal Rise of Heroes (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Nov 4, 2015.

1. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

I'm fighting with the team to have a priority on this. I hope that we can support jail-broken devices soon without any risk for the rest users.

Have a nice weekend!

2. rod-

rod- Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2012
    Getting friends to help with the yeti is too difficult for me to figure out.

I'll also echo the comments of others who don't see any choice or strategic options.

I would like to see more difference between items in the shop and more heroes in the tavern and have some of them be purchasable earlier in the game: my heroes are all naked and I've only been able to recruit one new one. That one recruitment has been the only strategic decision I have made in about 3 hours of watching the game play.

3. warcrack

warcrack Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Electrical Engineer
    TA
    You have to request friends from game center and will kill Yeti with friend to invite him.

4. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Overworked Graphic Designer :)
    If you're asking "which new hero would I like to have the most?" I'm not sure. There's only a few options in the Tavern. I'm curious about the Bard because he's the only real "supporter," but I'm not sure if he's useful enough to take up a character slot. Widow Judith's special ability (like a backstab) sounds promising, especially if it can take out an enemy Healer early on. Void Hailer might be useful, but he'll take FOREVER to get from the Tournament.

High-ranked players have various other characters: Phoenix, 1st Felix, Lancelot, Lancer Ilyana, Ice Wizard, Queen Teuta, etc. Not sure how to unlock them or if they're all event characters, but I don't know anything about them or their special abilities.

5. Puke Aces

Puke Aces Well-Known Member

I'm glad to know this :) hope your team finds a way to do it without ruining the game for others :D

6. antony.thai

We know that, in fact the Tavern is unlocked a bit later in the game plus heroes are unlocking base on the story's progression. We will add more heroes and items in the update for sure and review also the fact that everyone should have more chance to recruit more heroes to have more strategic decision in battle.

Thank you.

7. antony.thai

I see. More heroes in tavern will be available to recruit after player complete Campaign 50, Greenland. Queen Teuta will be able to recruit in a event which is unlocked after Camp. 50 as well.

We're adding more heroes now. I will give some update in here soon.

Have a nice weekend!

8. Hoot3000

Hoot3000 Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2012
    Seems fun. Like the idle aspect. Very pretty game and sounds are good. Need to be able to buy weapons and armor with gold. Need friends add me to Game Center

Hoot2001

9. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    Didn't expect to enjoy this game, but it's lots of fun. Monetization is handled very well, and it's cool powering up my heroes. Great job.

10. antony.thai

it's cool to see you love RoH! If you have any ideas for improvement/your personal wanting please don't hesitate to post it here so we can discuss.

We're working on update with more unique heroes are added. This will be tons of more funs.

11. Thassoth

Thassoth Member

Nov 7, 2015
    Hello,

I just downloaded this app. Bought 30day VIP and now ive encountered an crashing bug which keeps me from playing this game. Its making me furious. I hope you guys can fix this ASAP. While i was playing i had the tutorial about events, while doing it game crashed. Now on my main page i have this "Tap here to open the Event list.". But it shows somewhere different. I cant press on anything but that spot. And when i press it game just closes itself/crashes. Im using an Iphone6S. My game centerID is Kutokur.

[​IMG]

12. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    #52 ypai1217, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
    Thanks for the support so far Antony. If the crashes stop, I'll update my rating to 4 stars.

Also I want to support you guys by purchasing the 30 day VIP package. So what do the VIPs chests do? Are they free .. Or do I need to open them with gems or something like that ?

Edit : game is still crashing for me after the update #

13. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    I just want a monk that has lightning surrounding their hands and their special calls down lightning. I'll pay for that.

14. MinhMinh

MinhMinh Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2015
    HCMC
    #54 MinhMinh, Nov 7, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
    Sorry for letting you on this bad feeling. Can you PM me your CS Code (which can be found in the bottom of your setting screen) so we can fix this for you?

Or you can send an support request with CS Code to [email protected]

Or contacting us via Facebook's fan page: https://www.facebook.com/RiseOfHeroesMobile/ (Our mods will handle that for you too)

15. MinhMinh

Aug 11, 2015
    HCMC
    :) VIP Chest works similar to Daily Rewards so far, you will receive bonus rewards (coins, items and even gems) for every 3 hours.

Yeah! We love MONK too! We will see that! I can't wait to show everyone up coming heroes in the update that we will submit next week! They're all cool heroes with more weird skills (which is nice while having cool way to use).

You can unlock the Lighting Mage, he's strong and his skill is exactly calling down 3 incredible lightings with major damage to enemies.

:) & you don't need to pay for Heroes, just save some Emeralds before the update coming to instantly have new unit to train.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

16. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I invested in VIP status yesterday because I wanted to know the specifics about the chests as well.

Every three hours, you'll be able to open an exclusive chest (it appears next to the "Daily Reward" chest with a separate timer). There's no cost to open these chests, and you can enable a pop-up notification to remind you to open the game to claim the chest.

A VIP chest always seems to have two "drops" in it. One is Gold (the amount might scale by your party strength / levels, because I'm getting more in each chest than I was yesterday). The other seems to be a single "expendable item" - might be a Warrior Drink, Guardian Shield, etc. I got one Gem twice, and one time I got three regular Potions (you probably get more than one because they're not as useful as the other items).

The combination of +20 Max Stamina, +2 Max Tournament Tickets and up to eight bonus chests a day makes VIP Status worth it, in my opinion. And if you do the 30-Day option they throw in a free Saint Wings (15 Gem Value) - I believe those let you upgrade a Level 60 character to "S" status.

17. Thassoth

Thassoth Member

Nov 7, 2015
    I cannot check my CS code unfortunately. I cannot press anything..

18. Laire

Laire Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    I assume you've tried an uninstall and reinstall?

That probably wouldn't make a difference, though. The game's still going to start on the Castle screen, and it sounds like the game/tutorial is convinced you're still on the Map screen (because the "Events" Icon would be in the bottom right of the screen at that point).

19. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    Thanks ! That was helpful.

Btw my game center id is yogipai in case anyone wants to add me.

20. MinhMinh

Aug 11, 2015
    HCMC
    I see, can you let me know the nickname of your Game Center account? This should work too.

Yes, that's correct, there is a bug if the game is interrupted during a tutorial I think. I've submitted a ticket today to get this fixed as soon as possible. Thank you Laire for helping us to explain the VIP feature (and thanks for supporting us with it also).

Have a nice weekend!