RIP Legendary Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by syipisa, Jun 27, 2009.

1. CDubby94

CDubby94 Well-Known Member

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    #21 CDubby94, Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
    If by "believe everything I hear" you mean I trust the legal system, then you'd be correct.

It's pretty childish to call someone ignorant, and doesn't really help your arguement at all. Also if you're going to call someone retarded, you mine as well spell it right. Just a tip for the future the next time you try to argue.

2. dudez0r

dudez0r Well-Known Member

May 9, 2009
  3. Murdoch

Murdoch Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Image from Neverland ranch

you look at this then try and tell me he (a) is not messed up (b) did not molest kids.

http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=41387

lmfao

sick sick man...even in his songs, which i admit I listened to as a kid...but as i aged I realized how stupid those songs were....
    I dont care if people think he influenced pop, Im the anti pop

4. CDubby94

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    Too bad that's not really from Neverland Ranch. That's why there's a question mark at the end of the title and all the comments say it's not from there.

I swear someone gets popular and starts getting money, and people will do anything to stop it.

5. Murdoch

Murdoch Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    #25 Murdoch, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
    less than half of the comments that say its not from there but only says from where.

mmm....I see that now, sorry for spreading rumors, its from a sex-themed park in Jeju island.
    I still don't feel differently about the whole thing. Jackson was not legendary.
    all the great's stars promote themselves as being great and people just buy into it. those that we're really great we're never really known.....the ones that are known are always messed up in the head in one way or another.

6. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    #26 dannys95, Jul 1, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2009
    Now how did he ran out of breath, is a mystery to me:

[​IMG]

7. Yagami_Light

Yagami_Light Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    Enough evidence for me. I'll believe that the subsequent accusations were extortion, but I believe that the 20 million he gave them was as good as a confession.

8. Yagami_Light

Yagami_Light Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    #28 Yagami_Light, Jul 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 2, 2009
    Ummm..... Yeah. I won't be too mean, because you obviously don't live in the United States, but here is how the courts work here:

Innocent until proven guilty. This means that nobody needs to be proven innocent. You are innocent by default. The court needs to prove your guilt.

Anyway, Jackson was not tried in court. He PAYED the family $20,000,000 OUT OF COURT.

Please learn about the legal system of the applicable countries before calling people stupid, because you will end up looking that way.

If you are actually from this country, please don't tell me. I'd like to think that people here have at least a basic understanding of the legal system.

Just accept it. The guy was a pedophile, criminal, and a freak. You may have liked his music, but stop trying to convince yourself that he was not guilty. I'm not saying it is his fault though. Child stars always end up pretty ****ed up, and I place 100% of the blame on his parents/guardians.

9. syipisa

syipisa Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2009
    give me a break...damn i didnt notice this thread becoming so turdy
    start another thread if you want to discuss pedophile behaviours.

this man is a legend and he was NOT finally convicted.
    i was pursuing the trials and accusations. it was all about a family who alleged that he had molested a child while being with him alone. it became a smear campaign and it nearly destroyed his reputation and career completely, of course youre willing to pay money for that to stop. you guys have to bear in mind that people do everything to get that kind of money.

anyway...make your own thread and write whatever you want in it. his life was full of agony, hes gone now let him have his peace!

10. CDubby94

Mar 31, 2009
    Betty White
    You're a funny one you know that. First of all, everything you called him is all based upon false accusations. You have ZERO evidence that he did anything so I don't know why you'd even call him a pedophile. Maybe you might want to learn a little more about evidence and putting a case together before you call someone stupid or start making claims with no support, or you might look stupid yourself.

Second of all, he was never convicted of anything, so obviously you don't know the definition of criminal, or you wouldn't have called him that. You must not know English very well, so I'll let you slide on that one.

Third of all, he definitely was not a freak. He had his skin bleached white because he had a disease where he was allergic to sunlight, and his skin was going to get white splotches all over it. He had the choice to look like a white polka dotted freak, or change his whole complexion to white, which any normal person would do to keep from looking hideous. I know I'd rather change from all black to all white instead of have white splotches all over me. Plus all those nose jobs he had were because he was starting to look more and more like his dad, who always abused him, so he tried to change that by alterting the look of his nose. He was an abused kid who got crap for it when he was older because nobody understood why he was getting all those nose jobs.

I wouldn't call him anything you called him whatsoever because it doesn't even make sense. What I would call him though is an extremely successful, talented man because there is actual support for that.