Ringtone Studio: 10 promo codes giveaway

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by kemaltaskin, Sep 25, 2010.

1. kemaltaskin

kemaltaskin New Member

Sep 25, 2010
    Hi,

Ringtone Studio just got released on the App Store. It's one of the fastest ringtone converters with a simple and intuitive user interface. Versioning management allows you to create/manage multiple ringtone versions of the same song.

Here are 10 promo codes for you to try out my application:

J9T97PEKJJL3
    3RXW3N3PXMTF
    Y3PK9M9N9XYX
    TR36E3E946AA
    XMPNMLNR6EWW
    NRXYK7ARFKWY
    WKNTNFHPH7TM
    W4967JJEJ6YN
    WJA7MNXK7T3F
    H4YKJFHW7PHT

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I would be grateful if you could share your experiences and support my future work by writing a review on the App Store.

Thanks,

Kemal Taskin

Ringtone Studio for iPhone

2. ko588

ko588 Member

Aug 28, 2010
    used W4967JJEJ6YN

thanks a lot~~~

3. WizMan

WizMan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2009
    use the bottom code H4YKJFHW7PHT. The rest of the codes are lurked.

4. SupercrazY

SupercrazY Well-Known Member

Feb 11, 2010
    oh.. they are gone ..

5. rogerchiu

rogerchiu Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2010
    Assistant Manager
    Hong Kong
    I missed the code here and the other site. It is a great app for iPhone users. Easily to make a ringtone.

6. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Looks like a great little app. What would really be nice is a Windows based ringtone maker that works with your iTunes library. Current offerings make you have to do a lot of copy and pastings... I'll have to check this one out though...

7. ZureaL

ZureaL Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2009
    Windows Ringtone Creator

For a Windows app, I've been using iRinger on and off for about a year now. Free to use, with a little nag window at the bottom, but for as little as I use it, it works out just fine for me. Drag the sliders to create the ringtone, modify the options a little bit (fade in/fade out, etc..), click create and it auto-imports into iTunes Ringtones. Been VERY happy with it to the point of considering tossing the guy the few dollars he's asking for it.

YMMV.

8. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Thanks for the tip. :)

9. Elanile

Elanile New Member

Oct 1, 2010
    People want to show their individuality anytime and anywhere with their inimitable hairstyle, clothing, and other things. Your phone's ringtone is also really important to show your difference from others. So how to make your own unique ringtone for your incoming calls, clock alarms, clock timer becomes a really important thing.

Today I will show you how to make your own iPhone ringtones from your DVD/video/music. Someone will say that you can buy them on itunes. Yes, everybody can buy it. It is not unique and special. Let's make our own iPhone ringtone together.

Things you need:
    1. DVD/video/audio files that contains the music you want
    2.iPhone Ringtone Maker
    3. Computer(Windows/Mac)

[​IMG]

Step 1: Load File/DVD
    Load your video/audio files or DVD to this iPhone Ringtone Maker

Step 2: Choose music
    You need to choose which part you want to convert as your iPhone ringtone or you want to make the whole files as your iPhone ringtone. Just drag the bar to set the begin point and end point

Step 3: Pre-listening
    You can pre-listening the ringtone, if you do not like it you can adjust the length of your ringtone.

Step 4: Make Ringtone
    After you have done all the tings above, you can click “Generate” button to start the conversion.
    Soon you will get your own ringtone.

Tips:
    1. if you want to put your ringtone directly to your iPhone, please check the box before “import to iPhone”.

2. if you want to manage your ringtone, you can click “manage ringtone” button to do it easily.

For Mac users, you can use
    iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac to do this easily with the same operation as windows one.

[​IMG]

To help you to make your iPhone and iPod more enjoyable here I also recommend you this
    DVD to iPod Converter,
    DVD to iPhone Converter and iPod Transfer

Total Video Converter
    iPhone Ringtone Maker
    Best DVD Ripper