Universal Riff Racer (by FOAM Entertainment) with Apple Music support

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by la5tn1nja, Sep 1, 2016.

1. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Looks like it's already back to $1.99 on the US Store. So it was either a very quick sale or maybe a mistake that was never meant to happen.

2. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    To be honest, I'd stop changing the price and focus on determining ways to work with Spotify or other music options. Your price change everyday will end up discouraging anyone from buying your game as they now will expect it to come down in price again.

Your core users who paid full price and others who paid a first sake and now free will be upset.

3. GhostMaker

GhostMaker Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2014
    Loving this game so far! So many metal songs are great to race to!!!

One thing I'm wondering though, what exactly changes the difficulty when adding a new song? The complexity of the song itself? Or is it random?

Thanks! And keep up the good work.

4. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    I currently have no intention on updating the game since they implemented the "feature" that DRM protected tracks will no longer be available to use. Or that is how the update reads. Most of my tracks come from torrents where the music isn't available to download (limited edition content that you can't buy anymore) and I'm concerned that if I update I'll no longer be able to play them. I have no idea if my tracks will or won't appear so I'm erring on the side of caution.

5. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    That's not exactly how the update description reads. It simply says that any tracks that have not been playing (due to them being DRM protected) will just not show up in the game anymore. Anything you've been able to play with no issues will be fine.

6. fabell

fabell Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2016
    Thank you!!

7. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    it's free right now