Universal Riddlord: The Consequence (By Amrita Studio)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Well, I like The Room, but reviews for that game is frightening.

2. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Awesome! Thanks, looking forward to the updates so I can buy the game and enjoy it to the fullest.

3. yoshihunter

yoshihunter Member

Dec 13, 2016
    Hey devs. On iPhone X updated to newest version and still can’t complete the cylinder labarynth. The token gets to the question mark then gets stuck every time. And inventory gets lost if minimised behind the notch.

4. Amrita Studio

Amrita Studio New Member

Dec 5, 2017
    Hello,

This is the known performance issue(case the graphical rendering capabilities of your device drops down low)
    and our development department already focused on delivering the update to fix it

If you like we could notify you personally when the update related to that issue will be at the store.

We appreciate your feedback.

5. Judasinc

Judasinc New Member

Nov 30, 2017
    Trigrams crash

Devs, I'm on an iPhone 7 Plus. The game crashes at chapter 3 when I'm trying to solve trigrams puzzle. Whatever I try to do, the piece with 3 rows of - - goes onto the plate and then becomes unresponsive. The hint timer progesses, but I can no longer interact with anything.

6. layasa

layasa New Member

Dec 24, 2017
    #26 layasa, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
    I found the symbol(like a formation of nimber 2 and 4),but I tried to attach it to every symbol in position,nothing happened

7. David1953

David1953 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2013
    On sale now, $1.39 in Canada $0.99 in the US. Perhaps it's worth taking a chance at this latest price.

8. Amrita Studio

Amrita Studio New Member

Dec 5, 2017
    Good day, Judasinc.
    Thank you for your feedback. Last Friday we released a new version of Riddlord and the bug you found was already fixed. Now you can update the game and enjoy it. Thank you for helping us to improve the game!
    Best Regards,
    Amrita Studio support team:)

9. tamon76

tamon76 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2013
    Awesome game! Great, challenging puzzles. The controls are incredibly intuitive - even more so than the Room. It may take a little adjustment period to get used to th controls if you're used to the Room games, because it's different.

10. BuckDanger

BuckDanger New Member

May 28, 2014
    massachusetts
    Zodiac

Very stuck on the zodiac. I have watched the walkthrough. My medal does not match the one pictured in the video. I have placed the one I have, where is should go, according to the clue, and also tried every single other position, to no avail. iPhone 7s+. Please help

11. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    The game is now free to try with one time in app purchase to unlock the full game.