Rhythm Control 2

Daikon Media AB
The #1 music game in over 10 countries! Rhythm Control 2 is now free to play and supported by in game ads. Purchase an…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
The #1 music game in over 10 countries! Rhythm Control 2 is now free to play and supported by in game ads. Purchase any song pack to remove all the ads. Rhythm Control 2 is finally here with improved gameplay features, a shiny new interface and a surplus of new tracks to play! 4,5 stars out of 5 - "Daikon Media clearly has the music genre nailed" - The App Shack Rhythm Control 2 is the sequel to the addictive music game that topped the charts in Japan and Sweden. Touch the markers in rhythm with the music and try to get a high score! Featuring music from both Japanese and western bands and musicians, including Bit Shifter, YMCK, Boeoes Kaelstigen and Slagsmålsklubben. - Sequel to the #1 music game in Japan and Sweden that was featured as “gaming app of the day” by Kotaku! - Universal app - New “course mode” with online leaderboards through Game Center - Addicitve gameplay designed specifically for touch screens - Multiple difficulty levels makes the game enjoyable for rhythm game newcomers and veterans alike! - Varied tracklist consisting of songs from both western and Japanese musicians - Additional tracks available as in app purchases. - Silky-smooth gameplay at 60 FPS - Tested on iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch 4th generation as well as 2nd and 3rd generation iPad. Compatibility with other devices is not guaranteed. Tracklist: Activation Theme - Bit Shifter Neko Nadetai - YMCK Yrsel 606 - Slagsmålsklubben Seek Me - Phoenix Project Freaky Boyz - Donk Terrorist Kokoro - Martin feat. Vivian Kantillo - Boeoes Kaelstigen Mr. Sheep and Mr. Bee - Hideki Kaiji Let's Dance Tonight - 61 Degrees Stars - 61 Degrees Another Day - 61 Degrees Kagami - 61 Degrees Europhonic - 61 Degrees Fly With Me - 61 Degrees Party Time - 61 Degrees Kiss Me Tonight - 61 Degrees feat. DreamTuner I’ll Be Late - Foozogz And perhaps a hidden track...? Some of the songs are locked initially. Playing the game a few times will unlock all the songs. Four song packs with three songs each are available as in app purchases. Additional song packs will be released on a regular basis. We'd love to hear from you! We highly value the opinions and suggestions of our players. If you'd like to contact us, you can reach us at @daikonsoft on Twitter or visit our webpage at www.daikonsoft.com
Information
Seller:Daikon Media AB
Genre:Arcade, Music
Release:Sep 03, 2012
Updated:Jun 26, 2014
Version:1.2
Size:78.2 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal