Universal Reventure (by Pixelatto)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Makara Nou, Mar 23, 2020.

1. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    If you are interested in the mobile version for Reventure, check out the next preview play video! ;)

The achievement guide for 100 endings basically looks the same as the PC version. You can check it out in the following link, and it support mobile page view in settings.

Reventure endings 1-100
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1642053890

2. andsoitgoes

andsoitgoes Well-Known Member

Btw posted on their discord, controller support will be in the next update for anyone who cares! Thank goodness Apple has made it easy to add in controller support

3. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    This rad game was just updated with iPad support, controller support, customizable virtual controls, and auto device rotation.

4. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Anyone manage to get the game to run in full screen, with the transparent controls overlaid? Most probably a bug, but pulling the top part of the screen all the way down results in nothing but hilariously miniature controls. Also, I have NO clue what the icons at the top of the control customization screen mean, but if that middle icon is a default button, it doesn't work at all. *shrugs*

5. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    I did.
    I was playing around with the controls options on my iPad Pro 12.9” when for whatever reason it just went to full screen.
    I was still able to adjust the size of the controls though.
    But I hated the game in fullscreen because when you removed your finger from the screen the controls overlay just disappeared.
    I kept miss tapping all the time.

I tried to get outa full screen but couldn’t. Tried rebooting the game but that didn’t work. Tried tapping on those mysterious icons at the top of the screen and they seemed to do nothing except the one that exits you.
    So I was left with a control system that practically ruined the game for me.

.......I then went to bed and woke up this morning and the it looks like the game fairy has “fixed” it.
    Game started with the default layout.

I just adjusted the size of the play area and the controls and thankfully it did not go back to fullscreen.......... yet.

Go figure. :confused:

metalcasket likes this.
  6. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    LOL! Cheers mate. Think I'll wait for another update before I reinstall this then.

7. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Just left everything the same as it was pre-update. Never had an issue with the controls or screen so not gonna mess with it. :)

Sagar Asthana likes this.