Universal Returner 77 (By Fantastic, yes)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BigDich, Oct 18, 2017.

1. darrinsden

darrinsden Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    for a longer game like this, I would love to see iCloud, or some sort of game sync implemented so i can play on multiple devices

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I am on the game and like it, always liked sci-fi movies and this is really well done, well itÂ’s not a movie but it has a story and interesting puzzles and it looks very crisp on my Pro.

3. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    Love this

Love this game so far. The game is absolutely gorgeous. It is so polished just like The Room trilogy. Everything is so smooth. Excellent voice acting. The puzzles are great, too. For $4.99, this is a masterpiece. I also am glad this game is very unique.

To everyone, this game is basically the room in space. If you love that trilogy you will love this.

4. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I totally agree! I was skeptic to buy it but I have not regret it! Well done fantastic developers!

5. Rooie1154

Rooie1154 Active Member
    Patreon Silver

Sep 24, 2012
    Anyone Else Having This Problem?

First of all, I love the look of this game and the puzzles.

But I think there's a problem...twice now, after watching one of Ling's videos, the screen goes completely blurry. Unplayably blurry. As though someone has smeared Vaseline over the lens. Just patches of fuzzy color. Both times I've had to close the game and re-open it and had to play through the chapter again. Last night's blur wasn't too disheartening, because I had only done one of the puzzles. When it happened earlier in the day, I had to replay almost the entire chapter.

I'm playing on my iPad Pro...

6. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    Has anyone tried playing on iPad Air 1 with IOS 10? I'm afraid to update my Air to 11 because I read it really slows it down.
    Years ago I updated my First Gen iPad to a "supported" OS and it was terrible, hence my reluctance to push my Air beyond what it's actually capable of... :(

7. nkarafo

Mar 2, 2011
    Weird.. I have iPad Pro 9.7 and I have not encounter any problems so far. No crashes, no glitches. I have ios 10.x.x. and the graphics are fantastic.

8. Bumpygames

Bumpygames Well-Known Member

Jul 9, 2016
    croatia
    #28 Bumpygames, Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2017

Great game with very cool movie scene intros
    No slowing down on older devices, i test the game on Ipad mini 3 and it runns ok even with the recording is on,
    As the game price it is ok, there is no Annoying IN-App Purchases or ads...

Recomended to try it..
    gold option is to use help to solve puzzles in the game.

9. brogmoid

brogmoid Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2015
    a series of tubes
    the south side of the sky
    That's all you had to say. Sold

10. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    I also want to know if this is playable on my Air1. The app description recommends minimum of Air2, but when I go to the AppStore the information says that it is compatible. Can someone clarify?

11. gekkota

gekkota Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2008
    I asked the dev on Twitter and he said it is compatible with Air 1 if it is running ios 11 or higher. I am still on ios 10 because I am afraid updating my Air 1 will slow it down. That's why I am asking if anyone has tried playing on Air 1 with ios 10.

12. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Thank you

13. nkarafo

Mar 2, 2011
    Do we know when the new update (The Den) will be out? Can I delete the app or keep it? If I redownload it, will I be able to continue where the story stopped?
    Thanks.

14. fring

fring Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 26, 2017
    USA
    Woohoo! It's been updated with the new content. I've really enjoyed it so far and am happy to see that the story will continue. I definitely think that for people who felt that the The Room: Old Sins felt too small scale, this should be right up their alley.

15. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    New chapter? Yes please!

Glad that the new chapter is out! I currently can't play it just yet as I am not home, but I will soon! It will be pure torture however...oh well.