Retro Flight 2 - 3D flying, tanks & sandbox shooter

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Retro Flight, Oct 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Retro Flight

Retro Flight Active Member

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Hi. I made a 3D shooter called Retro Flight back in 2009 as a learning project, and 220,000 people downloaded it. I'm a solo indie developer doing this in my spare time so the graphics weren't exactly top notch, but it got amazing reviews just for the pure fun & excitement value.

But competition is fiercer now, so if this is the kind of game you enjoy I'd love it if you could take a look at the sequel and tell me what you think. The public beta test link is https://testflight.apple.com/join/NnU8jU3m - you don't need to sign up with me first.

You can play 1-player or 2-player in various vehicles, in deathmatch & sandbox modes. It can be hard to get good at first, so there's Flight School, Target Practice & Autopilot to get you started.

Please let me know if you have any questions - it might mean I need to make something clearer in the menus or the help pages! I'm hoping to release in the next few weeks after squishing a few more bugs.

I especially need testers for multiplayer over Bluetooth/WiFi. If you have friends who might like to play this with you, please send them a link to the trailer!

Thanks,

Mike.

2. Retro Flight

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
  3. Asp

Asp Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2017
    An excellent blast from the past. Took me a few minutes to get back into this style of sim and it looks to be working well. The tutorials and practice modes are fine.

Retro Flight likes this.
  4. Truncana

Truncana Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2013

Wonderful!!!

Retro Flight likes this.
  5. Retro Flight

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    Thanks guys. People love it but getting them to try it is hard because I can't convey in pics, video or text the experience of how it makes people feel when they're really into it & racing against the clock. Maybe when it's released some awesome reviewer or youtube gamer will do that & it'll take off from there!

6. Retro Flight

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
  7. Retro Flight

Oct 3, 2018
    Male
    #7 Retro Flight, Oct 28, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    Asp likes this.