iPad Resco Bubbles - Lite version available

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Carlos-Sz, Nov 30, 2008.

1. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    OK. Maybe that's not a kind of game that most people love but following the same Labyrinth game style, Resco Bubbles is a nice puzzle/action game where you control a ball and you have to pop up bubbles in a given order defined by, well, numbers.

In addition to this maybe simple task there are some twists: bubbles that can't be touched, explosions that affects the main ball trajectory, some bubbles that affect the ball direction, bubbles that move (fast by the way), different surfaces (that makes the game interesting) and so on. All that wrapped in 50 levels (some may say that's no too much).

You can play not only to get the level done but also to try the best time which increase a bit the replayability.

Fortunately there is a Resco Bubble Lite with 5 levels so you can try it first.

Priced $5.99 it sure expensive for most of the gamers but (again) for a casual gamer it's a nice addition.

By the way, Resco is an old Palm developer, used to charge $15 or more for their applications. That's probably the reason for a higher price tag.

2. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Just finished the lite version. I really enjoyed it, but can't shell out the $6 for it right now. Will definately put this on my list for later though, looks like it could have some real potential

3. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    Completely agree. I'd actually get the full laberynth version (which has a lot more levels) b4 getting this... maybe if it was cheaper

4. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    Yeah, labyrinth is cool because of the level editor and the countless level pals available, but this is really creative and holds your attention more than labyrinth. I could see myself buying this at full price around Christmas time

5. Carlos-Sz

Nov 5, 2008
    I have the full Labyrinth but Resco Bubble got more my attention, probably because all the new elements from level to level.

6. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    The ball is more responsive in Laberyinth imo.

7. Carlos-Sz

Nov 5, 2008
    What I see is that in RB different surfaces have different phisics.

8. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    Then it's a tastes thing, I still prefer laberynth, I actually just found out about the level creator on the lite version:D

9. Carlos-Sz

Nov 5, 2008
    But I agree with you, Labyrinth is very responsive and I like it too by the way. :)

10. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    Just dropped from 4.99 to 1.99. Glad I didn;t buy the full version;)

11. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    Wow. Now I'm eally glad I didn't buy this a second time. but its at .99$ so I'm gonna get it now:D I LOVE getting good deals especially at a game of this quality I fotgot to buy when it was at 1.99$ I think its actually worth 2.99$ if it was more advertised

12. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    The "lite" version is no longer avaiable in the app store

13. pablo19

Oct 26, 2008
    AFter playing for a while now, (currently on level 13) can can only say BUY THIS it has lots of powerups and things to avoid, really fun:D