[Request] MotionX Poker save file

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by EnigMoiD, Jul 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnigMoiD

EnigMoiD Member

Jul 31, 2009
    I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I feel like I'm at least on the right site.

My progress in MotionX Poker has been erased so many times in numerous ways that I can't even count how many times it's happened anymore. Every time, I lose all my dice, gems, and stats, and while I love the game, it's an awful feeling to spend all that time unlocking new dice and gems only to lose it all in an instant.

In redownloading the game to my iPod, playing it abroad for a week, then syncing to iTunes without telling iTunes to sync the app to my device, I've done it again.

Could someone please upload or PM me a save file of MotionX Poker with all or most of the dice unlocked? I'd really appreciate it. This can be accomplished by grabbing the Documents folder from the App's folder in /User/Applications. Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is the wrong place for such a request.

Also, MotionX Poker is a great game that everyone should at least try out.

2. EnigMoiD

EnigMoiD Member

Jul 31, 2009
    Sorry for the bump;

Please, I know the best chance I have is here, and I don't want to have to post multiple topics.

3. DaveMc99

DaveMc99 Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    Seattle, WA USA
    There is no save file for any game that someone can sent you on this site.