Universal Republique - (by Camouflaj LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Lcharm

Lcharm Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Hi...I couldn't quite understand ur english from a previous post you wrote. How do I fix being stuck at 95% on Episode 2! I've tried everything!

2. Lcharm

Lcharm Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Hi...my game(Episode 2), stills say download after it hits 95%. I don't see any write play words or button. I have an android galaxy note 5. Any other suggestions? Help?

3. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    #723 oldsnake, Dec 20, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2015
    Maybe They Changed Something,When i Was Wrote The Post,The Download was complete after hit 95%.I See Other Users With You're Problem.It's A Pain this Game After Any Update.I've All Ep Installed Cause When I Know That Ep 4 coming out 17 December,The Day Before I Open The App,And Surprise,Ep 2 and 3 was Disappeared.Was Installed on My Device,So I Download Them Again,and now I'm fine with My Icloud Save Except that i can't play Ep 4 cause Crashes When i try To enter in a Door,Can't Progress.They working on Update They Reply You On Twitter @Camouflaj

4. Lcharm

Lcharm Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Thank You

I truly hope this being stuck at 95% update/fix works. It's ridiculous...I swear I'll get my lawyer if they burn me. I mean it. I dont play with my miney at all!It's the principal...it's robbery if they just ignore your complaints. Thanx for responding.

5. bababewey

bababewey Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    Episode 4 is finally out and it's crashing my iPad within minutes of startup every time.....

6. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    Why is MFI Support not working for this game at all? I am still using iOS 8.4.1 as I hear 9 does not allow this to run at all. This is listed on the Mad Catz Micro CTRL i compatibility list but does not work at all with controller #

7. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Rèpublique it's MFI Controller Compatible,I Try near 1 Year Ago with My MAD CATZ CTRLI Normal,and was work Well(but i Play Every Episodes Of Rèpublique Without It,Cause i Never Feel of Need A Controller For This.Thanks to The Awesome Touch Control) Now,I'm Sure The Switch From Unity 4.5 To Unity 5 Have broken The MFI Controller Support.Not Broken,But Camouflaj were in a hurry to Develop And release the episode 4 as Fast as They Can,and Here we Go.i Wonder What Kind Of Tester They Had,Cause Now,This Game it's a Mess,As You Say No Controller Support.But There're Hundreds of Problem.With Unity 5,The Episodes That First Working without any Problem Now Are a Pain.Crashes here and There,i'm Unable To Continue Ep 4 Thanks To a Crash That Lot Of Devices Are Affected.And The Visuals? Someone Notice On Ep 4 How embarrassing The Rain And waterholes Are? I Know There an Update Coming,But Here There Lot More Things To Do.

8. demod1

demod1 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2012
    That's such bad news! I prefer to play with MFI and connect my phone to my big screen via HDMI to lighting adapter. Really hope they restore MFI functionality and fix the bugs you mentioned. What a shame. This was such a great game.

9. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Just noticed on Facebook episode 5 is out March 22nd!

10. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Finally, the last episode is out now :)

11. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Can't wait to play the final chapter. I've really enjoyed the game.

12. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Woooo!!!! Time to crack this bad boy open...

Bought the season pass a LOOOONG time ago, just been waiting til they got it done to play it (every update cleared my save when trying to play previously...).

Now to clear some space... =oO

**edit**
    Well crap... Why'd they bump it up to iOS 9?

13. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    They bumped it up to iOS 9?!? Hahaha. Man, I'm bummed that I even invested in this one. It was a fun romp for one or two episodes, but then there was a long wait, and a huge redownload, then it would just crash on open, listened to many people losing saves, but I couldn't even get past the startup screen. And now that I'm content on iOS 8.4.1 because of Monster Hunter, I won't be able to finish this one!

Maybe someday. But for now, I'll play and invest in games that will work on my device I guess. Looking forward to hear from anyone who has iOS 9 and the game will play for them. Wonder if it ends well.

14. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    So what's the massive install size now?

15. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Yeah the device I played it on is still on iOS 7...

I have a 6S on 9.2.1, but it's only a 16GB. I doubt I'll ever have the space I need to play this...

Oh well... Maybe my youngest will let me borrow her 6+... :rolleyes:

**edit
    sorry... A bit much...

16. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Woo about time ep 5 is coming out. Now I can finally start the game.

17. Pheebers

Pheebers Well-Known Member

Apr 27, 2013
    I enjoyed the first few episodes, but I lost interest waiting for the final ones. I finally deleted it from my iPad for space reasons. Now that it's all here, maybe I'll give it a try again! Has anyone started from scratch after a long hiatus? How does it hold up?

18. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Don't know,they Ask iOS 9.No Way I Upgrade,but Only The 4 Episodes To Me are 7.3Gb,I Suppose 8.5Gb if Not More For all 5 Ep Installed.At Last I Can Play It On My PS4 Next Week!

19. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Same Here.i downgraded My IPhone 6 Plus To IOS 8.3 From IOS 9,No Way I Upgrade,Too Many great Games Broken,MHFU,BIOSHOCK,I ask to Camouflaj If They Can Lowered The iOS Requirements To IOS 8.3,But They Don't Care.I Will Play Next Week on PS4.But It's a Shame!

20. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    You need ios9 to play this? I just opened the app a few minutes ago (didn't actually start a game though) and it was fine. I'm on 8.4 and there's no update in appstore. Am I missing something?