Universal Republique - (by Camouflaj LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Dec 18, 2013.

1. oldsnake

oldsnake Well-Known Member

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
  2. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
  3. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Yeah, that's the same as me. I have a feeling that Episodes 1 and 2 are now embedded in the core app. (it used to just be the first episode) That would explain why it is now around 3 GB.

4. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yep,I'm sure Ep 1,2 are in the app,and Ep 3 locked it's for this maybe.

image.jpg (59.1 KB)

Attached Files:

5. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Is this going to be the first Republique episode that doesn't wipe saves when you download it?

6. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yep.

Attached Files:

7. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yes Eli.Or Better last Update Before This,it Keep My iCloud save.The important Thing it's to not choose New Game in a new Saveslot,all 5 Ep need to be played on the same Save.

8. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    impressive...

9. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    That is a massive install size. I have the 128gb phone and I don't even want something taking up that much space. WOW.

10. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    I really, really wish this game would just know from your last cloud save where you are and allow you to download just ONE chapter at a time. 7.6 GB is just insane.

Around 2 GB as you complete each episode, delete the previous and download the new one.

I enjoy the game, but not enough to take up way more than half of my 16 GB iPad Mini 2. So even though I have there season pass, I don't know if I will ever get back to it.

11. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    Yeah,Now Imagine When Ep 5 it's Out,9GB? Trough on My Mother iPhone 6s it's only 6.3Gb instead of My 7.6 of My,but i Think it's App Thinner.

12. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Well, that was by far the poorest episode to date. Not even close to the quality and attention to detail shown in the earlier episodes. And the fact that you can't revisit the locations from the previous episodes just makes things worse.

I've decided to delete the game entirely and start from scratch, only playing eps 1-3 and leave it at that. I have no desire to go through the ordeal of playing episode 4 again.

13. krisko6

krisko6 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    College Student, Intern at an engineering company.
    Bakersfield, CA
    Episode 4 thoughts:

This was definitely a very daring turn of events for the game. Many of the elements that we took for granted are now completely gone or altered for the fourth episode.

Story: The Zaeger reveal was pretty cool, though it might have been better served at the end of the episode instead of the middle. I kind of felt as though the story wasn't really advanced all that much. Other than the Zaeger reveal finding out what happened to Weep, very little else was resolved. The cliffhanger I also thought the content on the TVs were pretty interesting, though I don't understand why they were placed in the garden.

Who was Mammoth? We never find out more about him other than he's a tall, mentally challenged groundskeeper. What exactly happened to Hope? Why were her personality and smarts gone? My only guess is that you are not actually playing as Hope, but rather some sort of clone or doppelganger. Finally, what exactly is the difference between a "Mirror" and a "Pre-Cal"?

I also don't understand the significance of the geneticists or the admiral. The storytelling was kind of weak in this episode.

Gameplay wise, it was a pretty bold move to make the episode all about avoiding a single enemy. The sequence in the lab was quite good. I found the part with the door to be frustrating, since there was no way to avoid Mammoth killing Hope if you ended up getting it wrong. The maze wasn't bad, though I'm sure I saw Mammoth spawn out of thin air at least once, which didn't seem fair. I also found the door code entry to be kind of frustrating.

This is the first time I've been truly let down by Republique. I suppose the 14 month wait played a part in souring my opinion of God's Acre, but even if Episode 4 had come out the day after Episode 3 it would have still been a disappointment. Episode 5 is going to really need to amp things up and resolve everything in order to redeem the game.

14. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    You're Not The Only who Doesn't Like This EP 4.But Give It Another Try after Complete Again the First 3 EP from scratch.

15. lainsxp

lainsxp Well-Known Member

May 26, 2014
    anyone else having problems with the season pass ? cant redownload the episodes :( it always says "please wait - connecting with app store"

16. oldsnake

Aug 19, 2012
    Male
    Impiegato
    Bologna italy
    It's A Crashes Mess on Graveyard If I try to enter in the Greenhouse.and If I try to exit from the EP,it crashes,without save my progress,iPhone 6 plus.the worst part if that I talk with Camouflaj and they say me that they're aware of this as lot of users having same problem,and they Fix ASAP! I hope before ITunes Shutdown.can't play.

17. severian1987

severian1987 Member

Oct 18, 2012
    I've been having the same issue. I don't usually give up on games due to technical issues, but this game's just got so many issues, and it's been so long since I started, I might be done with it.

18. Lcharm

Lcharm Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Hi OldSnake... I saw that you posted a year ago about how to fix being stuck at 95% download. I didn't quite understand ur english. What do I need to do to fix it? I already restarted it twice and Uninstalled once. Help?

19. Lcharm

Lcharm Member

Dec 20, 2015
    HI... how the heck did you get the download past 95%???!!! I'm desperate and not sure wht to do. I've contacted camouflaj but no response. I already reinstalled it and restarted it twice. What did you eventually do to fix it?

20. Lcharm

Lcharm Member

Dec 20, 2015
    Struck at 95% For Episode 2

I paid for the season pass after ending Episode 1.. When I go to download Episode 2, it stays stuck at 95%...which is frustrating. Also, when I decided to download Episode 3...it said locked afterwards. I've tried reinstalling and restarted twice already. I even cleared my cache. HELP?:mad: