iPad Replayability of Heavy Mach?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Silver Orange, Mar 4, 2009.

1. Silver Orange

Silver Orange Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2008
    California
    I was considering about buying Heavy Mach since I tried the lite version and liked it. I was worried though, that I would finish the 30 levels too fast. How long did it take you guys that finished the game to complete it? Did you get bored of the game fast?

2. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I'm not too far into it but I'm not getting bored of it. Definitely worth $1 IMO

3. Kamazar

Kamazar Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2008
    Replayability? Probably, if it's your thing. I really like it, and I can see myself coming back every so often for another shot at a level, but like all things, they eventually get boring. If you like shmups, get this! Can't go wrong for a buck.

4. VoodooVyper

VoodooVyper Well-Known Member

Jan 25, 2009
    You wont finish it fast. Just buy it. Awesome game awesome price. Can't go wrong. Not to mention more missions are coming in an update.

5. le'deuche123

le'deuche123 Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2009
    I bought it when it was $2.99 and I love it!! It gets pretty challenging and leveling up your mach is awesome. You should def get the game. I haven't even beat it yet two more stages and I will have finally put this one to bed:D

6. LesPaul

LesPaul Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    it'll be fun to go back to really easy levels and build up on really good weapons and then go through the game again!