Renoki! Smashing Fun!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Rnegi, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Rnegi

Rnegi Member

Oct 11, 2010
    #1 Rnegi, Oct 14, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2010
    Hi, I would like to introduce our newest game, 'Renoki' !. (I am the developer ;) )

Here are some screen shots and the youtube trailer! Description after the jump!
    Click for the Youtube trailer!
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PsBuZOLHpSU?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PsBuZOLHpSU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Smash away in this fast paced, action packed, hammer swinging adventure. The cuddly Renoki are invading and it’s up to you to stop them! Tap a Renoki when it emerges and make sure to not let it get away. You must smash wisely though, not all Renoki are created equal.

20 INTENSE LEVELS
    Every level brings new dangers, including stronger Renoki with unique and diverse abilities. Be careful of bosses. They can soak up a lot of punishment.

UPGRADABLE WEAPONS
    Collect diamonds to buy stronger and faster hammers, more health, and potions to help you in your quest.

UNLOCK ACHIEVEMENTS
    Gather achievement points for great performances and flawless victories.

COMPETE WITH YOUR FRIENDS
    Battle your friends for the top score through Openfeint’s leaderboards.

Coming soon! Let us know what you think!

Attached Files:

2. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    That little pink dude is cool.

3. Rnegi

Rnegi Member

Oct 11, 2010
    Wow i need to clean up my initial post. Is there any way to embed youtube videos by any chance?