iPad [Removed from App Store] Wolfenstein RPG (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kapshin, Aug 11, 2009.

1. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    You have to stun him with that shocker, then hit him with the spear... stun him with the shocker, then hit him with the spear... keep repeating.

2. Gamingfun

Gamingfun Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    hmm could of done that but then suddenly I didn't miss for a good while and just took him down... not sure what's up with the keep playing thing? Am I suppose to run around and find everything for the medals?

I guess rather than doing that I just start a new with one of the higher difficulties :cool:

3. TomEAMobile

TomEAMobile Member

Jun 23, 2009
    There are more screenshots here if it helps: bit.ly/WolfensteinEA

4. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    I think I'm gonna get this game unless someone comes in here in the next 10 mins and gives me a good reason why not to.

Also wanna remind everyone that the new Wolfenstein game should be coming out for the PS3/X360 in 2 days and it looks good. Includes 3 modes of multiplayer.

5. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    The new Wolfenstein game is definitely awesome. I got a chance to play some of it at Quakecon yesterday.

6. freedog

freedog Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2009
    #286 freedog, Aug 16, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2009
    yeah I'm hoping it will be the one to help replace the COD addiction.

7. vbxz47

vbxz47 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2009
    Ohio
    Need help!

Can anyone tell me how to kill final boss I already got spear and cut of arm but need help finishing him.

8. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Me too, taser it and poke it with the spear seems do not help much cause its attack is too powerful and indestrable blood pool replenishes its health. Any help here?

9. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    Use every syringe thats possible, till you get max effects and can't use anymore. Then stun and taze, stun and taze...

10. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Thanks, so the only thing we can do is to stockpile "medications", health packs and tase it from going back to the pool...

11. IpodLady

IpodLady Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    Looks like i may have to take the plunge and buy this one. Been kinda holding off for a sale, but that probably aint gonna happen for a while, if at all.

Any word on whether Return To Castle Wolfenstien will ever come out? That was a pretty awesome game.

12. shawn_10

shawn_10 Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2009
    dont really like how they mix 2d with 3d graphics... might still get it tho i dunno

13. Gamingfun

Gamingfun Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    I started a new game on the difficult setting. No extra enemies but they are harder to kill. I'm on Paderborn right now and have all the medals except on The Road :mad: worse part is I can't back track to get on The Road to nab the rest. So much for this perfect run :rolleyes:

I have to say having played it on Normal the first time I have a better understanding of how to play and even though I'm using a heck of a lot more health packs and syringes I'm doing fairly well still. Haven't run out of stock yet. Just be sure to balance the use of your weapons as you can run out of ammo quickly if you just use your favorite weapon. That and the boot/fists do some good damage (specially if you shoot up :p)

14. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    This game is absolutely incredible; I've been playing it lots since release and I can't believe how polished, fun and entertaining this title could be. Even though the RPG elements are "lite" it's still a really fun game, and at the middle difficulty it offers plenty of challenge.

15. AE_GLOOM

AE_GLOOM Well-Known Member

Jul 15, 2009
    LDN, You Kay
    Just been reduced to $2.99!!! EA have already just reduced NFS...whats next?

16. IpodLady

IpodLady Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2009
    Washington State
    That bloody figures....a day after i buy it it goes on sale.

17. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    WOW! EA fire sale y'all!

18. mrkgoo

mrkgoo Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2008
    I found this game to be tedious and boring. Presented well, and has charm, but it's soulless.

It's next on my list for deletion.

19. DOG87

DOG87 Well-Known Member

waited for this!!! instant buy.

20. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    You sir, are out of your mind.