iPad [Removed from App Store] Wolfenstein RPG (by Electronic Arts)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kapshin, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    When you go into the higher difficulty levels, does it just have the same bad guys, just tougher, or are there also more enemies to fight?

2. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    How soon is soon? :eek:

3. falloutmike

falloutmike Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    I'm stuck on mariana... ;(

4. Gamingfun

Gamingfun Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    That was a rough battle :( Before the fall I pumped myself full of all the syringes (well each of the different ones not stacked) I had then went for it. That was working great but then the scientist got me with his syringe and it went downhill from there. Tried again with the same idea but didn't allow the scientist to get to me :D

Sniper rifle comes in handy with people who are at an angle to you. Fun how you aim with it too.

5. foolishwolf

foolishwolf Member

Mar 11, 2009
    marketing intern
    Ohio
    Using that is one of the most enjoyable things in the game! Love how you use the accelerometer to aim!

6. Alichan76

Alichan76 Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2009
    Hmm, don't know. In fact maybe I misunderstood altogether. I just read Hodapp's WolfRPG review and saw something about 'anxiously awaiting the arrival of Doom RPG'. Was that a red herring then?

7. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    Yah, 3 rounds in sniper left... ;(

8. Gamingfun

Mar 23, 2009
    ick this'll be a hard fought victory for you then... save the snips for the lady as I don't think she faces you head on. Least she didn't for me :(

9. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    Wow that was too easy. I only sniped the robot and scientest... I jacked up on syringes, I was 1 hitting EVERYTHING with my spiked knuckles. 2 hit Mariana :D, had at least 200%+ to melle damage.

10. Gamingfun

Mar 23, 2009
    lol there you go! Syringes are Blazkowicz's best friend :cool:

11. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    How do you beat the stupid spy... I got the 2 health packs, 3 chickens, then theres that one crate I can't get too. He's always in the way so i cant kick the barrels into the fire to knock it down...

12. Gamingfun

Mar 23, 2009
    That took me awhile to get. I start by getting the 2 health packs and the syringe for defense. Then I stand near the hall with water and the ladder and beat him up for the first round. Then for round two I would get the chicken for some free health and I would pop the defense and keep pounding him and use the health packs when low and that should do it. I always return to that spot by the ladder and watered hallway... seems like the safest spot :rolleyes:

13. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    Heh, yet again thanks ;). First round I got 2 health packs and defense syringe. Used defense, and then 2nd round I got anger syringe, a chicken to heal, and another health pack... I was trapped in that room where you get the anger syringe. So I just beat the crap outa him and he ran like a wimp :p

14. Gamingfun

Mar 23, 2009
    ha nice. Didn't even know you could get an anger syringe either :eek: just knew about the defense one. Glad I could help but now you are nearing the last guy which I still need to beat :mad: so once you beat him you can give some tips ;)

15. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    I gotta find the spear.. is that what your stuck on?

16. Gamingfun

Mar 23, 2009
    No I got that. Just back track a bit and you'll get it nice and easy.

I'm sure the fight and tips go around the lines of 'using syringes' :rolleyes:

17. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    #277 falloutmike, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
    Yah i got the spear, but this fights hard, died when he summoned all that crap.

Just beat the game.... 0.0

18. Gamingfun

Mar 23, 2009
    Nice congrats to that :) I'll take partial credit for your win :p

19. falloutmike

Apr 16, 2009
    VA
    Wow so there is nothing else to do? Thought we were supposed to fight the spy again...

20. Gamingfun

Mar 23, 2009
    #280 Gamingfun, Aug 13, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2009
    oh man how annoying :mad: I have all the status effects maxed to the brim and yet the dude still dodges every attack I throw at him. Then he doesn't even leave the blood pool. Do you just have to be lucky to beat him?

ha guess so I just whooped him ;)