Universal RELIGION SIMULATOR - God Games Check out new strategy/tactics game!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by gravitysoftware, Jan 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheGreatWhiteApe

TheGreatWhiteApe Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2011
    Games Designer, animator, writer
    Melbourne, Australia
    Great Concept

Looks like a great concept, can't wait to check it out. Love 'plagu'e and this game looks like it has a similar sort of feel/strategy concept.

2. gravitysoftware

gravitysoftware Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Unity Developer
    London
    "I'll echo the other thoughts that a 2D board would be easier, but it adds to the difficulty" <- We prototyped a 2D board view and game became boring (in my opinion). Maybe it's just the way it was developed and we need to improve it... At some stage (in two weeks maybe) we will prepare a Beta version with 2D board, so if you anyone is interested in testing it let me know.

"Negatives would probably include misspellings during the tutorial and gameplay" <- I know there were couple of misspellings in the Beta version. Did you install the game via TestFlight or with promo code?

3. gravitysoftware

Nov 26, 2014
    Unity Developer
    London
    "Looks like a great concept, can't wait to check it out. Love 'plagu'e and this game looks like it has a similar sort of feel/strategy concept. "

If you like Plague you will love Religion Simulator ;). The globe in Religion Simulator is much more advanced comparing to Plague's board. You build your "base" and use weapons to destroy your opponents. Also, there are many aspects you need to focus on like: population, wealth, natural goods... It all makes the game quite difficult to master.

4. gravitysoftware

Nov 26, 2014
    Unity Developer
    London