iPad [Rel] Quadrum:colors

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Carlos-Sz, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
  2. kirill

kirill Well-Known Member

#2 kirill, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
    Thanks Carlos-Sz and thanks again to everybody involved with beta-testing!
    The game is only .99 - starting price, and no plans on making it free anytime soon, so just get it now :)
    And PLEASE leave reviews on the appStore, support the developer :)
    AppStore link again:
    http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=298763383&mt=8

For those who does not know - it's an action-puzzle, here is how it looks:
    [​IMG]

Don't forget to post reviews on the appStore.
    Also, would really appreciate if you could spread the word about the game (forums/blogs/etc), again, support the dev, you know :)
    Thanks!
    Kirill

3. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    The Netherlands
    Congrats on the release!!! :D

Time to update your signature, I'd say. :)

Any notable changes in the update compared to the most recent beta, that us testers should be aware of?

Thanks for the fun beta testing process. :)

4. Carlos-Sz

Carlos-Sz Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2008
    If I was not the first to purchase I'm sure I got close... ;)

5. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Way to go kirill, I will probably buy it to support you even though i already have the latest beta! Just as soon as i get a new itunes card.... (wah wah wah)

6. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Nice, the info seems a little more enthusiastic. Great game, hopefully with some press it will get a lot of downloads.

PS: Nice screenshot of the 3x flying right at you!

7. AznChaos

AznChaos Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2008
    I may buy this. Is there any gameplay footage that i can check out anywhere? Also $0.99 is the starting price, so what will be the regular price? And finally anyone wish to kinda give me a little review on good the game is?

Otherwise it looks really polished. At least from what I can tell it looks great.

8. Flunkie

Flunkie Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Just bought it. :)

9. superbad

superbad Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    CEO. Reviewer. Beta Tester.
    You need to stalk me?
    WOOT WOOT!

Thanks kirill. even though my email was not acknowledged through a reply email, I see you followed my advice on a couple of iTunes store description.

I will definitely buy the game on thursday.

It has been an AWESOME experience testing the app. And wish you luck. im gonna go harp on everyone know to buy the app.

I mean the icon and screenshots alone should scream BUY ME! but my persistence should be the closer for them to buy it.. just in case..

10. Sambo110

Sambo110 Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2008
    Australia
    I will probably buy this now, and I don't even have an iPod Touch yet! But at $1.20, why not? When the praise seems unanimously good.

11. CrocStock

CrocStock Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    The game is really good, I am really glad that the graphical style was refined to what it is now and I look forward to what you release in the future. I recommend it to anyone that has even a slight interest in puzzlers.

12. snow_mani

snow_mani Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Melbourne, Australia
    I've been checking appshopper all day!

Congrats on the game release. I've been checking appshopper all day. I'll make my purchase and leave a review. Good-luck! It should do well. :)

13. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

I see a slight speed increase from the latest beta, but otherwise it is the same. I never noticed the 3x on the last beta, that must be new. I wish you could change the background to a straight black one, but great game. Already submitted a review.

I see this as being a game that will be difficult to substantially update to include new features.

14. snoderlye

snoderlye Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    Female
    WV
    Congrats Kirill!!

So far I love it! The swirl color blocks are awesome! The pictures just don't show how cool they are! Great work!

15. komquat

komquat Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    Quality Assurance
    Upper Michigan
    Just bought it! Thanks for allowing me to be a beta tester. Hope to help you out in the future with more testing.

Great game, for all those wondering if it is worth it, it is. A great game for everyone, and for 0.99, it is a no brainer.

16. kirill

kirill Well-Known Member

To answer the question regarding the differences with the latest tested version (RC) and the release - there are only two:
    1 Fixed bug with "void" tiles, was happening very rarely in PUZZLE on higher difficulties.
    2 Made sound/mute button more visible/bright.

About the x3 you see on the screenshot - this happens every time color chain being submitted (3 intersecting lines in this case). Remember, you can play without color chains, just making simple matches (except for ZenColors mode), but if you make a chain (with multi-colored swirly tiles) - you will get much higher score (and you remove more tiles with one touch :) ) Making chains is real fun!

17. nickels

nickels Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Web Developer / Designer
    PA, USA
    #17 nickels, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
    Congrats, hopefully this app comes without any threating law suit letters. ;)
    I only played the first beta, and it appears to have come a long way in a short time.

Hey - you have a T-mobile logo on there. Does that mean your screenshots are taken from a jailbroken and unlocked iPhone?

18. superbad

superbad Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    CEO. Reviewer. Beta Tester.
    You need to stalk me?
    yeah.. i noticed that. he's not the only one though and it went through the approval process just fine.

19. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

There is another kirill on the app store. I was hoping that that wasn't you, they apps of his look horrible.

20. kirill

kirill Well-Known Member

T-Mobile is the one selling iPhones here in Germany, so no jailbreaking :)