Universal REKT! by Little Chicken Game Company

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Muppetpuppet, Oct 2, 2017.

1. chrisoshea

chrisoshea Active Member

I just found a bug, I unlocked two cars in one run. When you return to the menu you tap the box to open the new car, then I scrolled along and when it got to the 2nd car I couldn't unlock the crate. Then as I kept scrolling the crate stayed there, so cars would drop in and out behind the crate. I've a video if you want it, DM me your email address.

Chris

2. Battlefilm

Battlefilm New Member

Dec 20, 2017
    I have found a keypad

Hello i have found a keypad but i dont find any code tap on the version in settings in the menu if you find a code share it on the forum sorry for my bad anglais i am french

3. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    I have one for you. Try 1705 to unlock the rainbow wheels. ;) More will follow!

4. Battlefilm

Battlefilm New Member

Dec 20, 2017
    Thanks you are another code ?

5. douglas0906

douglas0906 New Member

Oct 13, 2017
    I think I found a hint

In the bowl map behind the ramp you start on there is a flux capacitor symbol on it but I don’t know what to do with it

6. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    There will be more in the next update! Sorry you'll have to wait a little!

There might be something hidden behind it. ;)

7. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Do changing the wheels change the way the cars handle/drive?

8. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    No, currently only switching car slightly changes the physics since the car will be a different shape. Deeper customisation with faster/slower or slippery/grip cars is on our wishlist.

9. Mrbestapps

Mrbestapps Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2015
    Any chance of iCloud support? :)

10. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    Yes, It's something I want too! I just need to find some time. :( I'm trying to get it in the next update but can't promise it right now!

11. douglas0906

douglas0906 New Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Hints?

When I was in the stunt arena a little ufo popped up I tried to sit under its beam but nothing happened and I haven’t seen it again

12. Supervlieg

Supervlieg Member

Sep 21, 2017
    CEO
    Amsterdam
    Try catching it!

13. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    Just bought it five minutes ago the seconds I realize it is on Apple TV ! More developers have to realize that having featuring tvOS version can greatly boost the motivation of people purchasing their games

14. henrycupcake

Dec 26, 2015
    st bought it five minutes ago the seconds I realize it is on Apple TV ! More developers have to realize that having featuring tvOS version can greatly boost the motivation of people purchasing their games

15. henrycupcake

Dec 26, 2015
    Ok I’m disappointed
    Have high expectation and it turns out the MFI controller don’t even work on Apple TV ( it said controller optional supported )

16. rhinofinger

rhinofinger Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    #96 rhinofinger, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Any trick to knowing when the
    UFO
    will appear? I've got all of the cars besides the Adamshi. I've seen the
    UFO
    before in earlier runs, but never knew to try to catch it or was never able to catch it in time. Now it doesn't seem to appear for me anymore.

Edit:
    Okay, nevermind, I got it just now. Didn't realize that the
    UFO appears in different places each time
    . Surprised to see two new secret vehicles to unlock! Was able to get the new
    sled
    vehicle by
    manually changing the iPhone's date to Christmas and collecting a bunch of presents littering the floor of the first level
    . No clue how to get the new
    hoverboard
    vehicle. The hint is an obvious nod to
    the Back to the Future films
    , but I don't really know what to do with that information...

17. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    Hi rhinofinger, sorry for the super slow reply! I've made a video showing how to get every secret car in REKT! Hope it helps people out when they can't find that last car they want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tMAYFH0WHw

You have to jump into the wall with the sign on it. ;)

18. Muppetpuppet

Muppetpuppet Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Applied Game Developer
    Amsterdam
    #97 Muppetpuppet, Mar 8, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2019
    Alright here's a big one:

We're getting this to your device as soon as humanly possible. And earlier than you expect..

19. rhinofinger

rhinofinger Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Thank you so much! Would never have thought to look there, I kept trying to get up to the "REKT" letters in the Bowl level thinking I might have to do that (and failing).

As a side note, is there any difference in how the different cars handle, or are the differences just cosmetic? Some of the cars feel a little more stable/unstable or fast/slow, but maybe that's just my imagination.

20. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    Ohhhhh, an update or a new app?

21. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    The differences are physics based so the different shape of each car can make it behave a little different. They all have the same engine power. But who knows what might change in the future. ;)

22. Muppetpuppet

Muppetpuppet Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Applied Game Developer
    Amsterdam
    an update !

Gwarmaxx likes this.
  23. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    The update is out! I took some screenshots and wrote down some notes on all the new stuff you can find in there. Enjoy!

[​IMG]
    The recent iOS update comes with a cool new level! Featuring a skyscraper sticking through the arena allowing you to pull of some crazy high jumps.

[​IMG]
    A bunch of new cars. Unlocking will be a bit easier and you'll have to ability to accumulate the required points to unlock most cars. Some will still require you to get crazy highscores! And naturally a bunch of cars will require you to find secrets hidden in the new level! We've also added this super nice car selection and customisation screen so you can really enjoy your car collection!

[​IMG]
    We've also added a completely unrealistic damage model, it just looks cool! (If you don't like it, the code is 2000 in the cheat menu. ;))

[​IMG]
    And finally, the physics for all cars have been tweaked and every car has updated driving characteristics. Don't like the one you are currently driving? Try out a different one! Personally I'm in love with the Cabbie.

[​IMG]
    Sneak preview of the next update! Car upgrades! You'll be able to make your favourite car go faster, flip faster, boost longer or grip better. It's a lot of fun to play around with! Be on the lookout for update 1.8!

Gwarmaxx likes this.