Universal REKT! by Little Chicken Game Company

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Muppetpuppet, Oct 2, 2017.

1. sYntiq

sYntiq Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Yes you are. :)
    1: Top of the Mainscreen it says "Spin and win c1000" As soon as you have 1000coins, you can spin some kind of a "Wheel of luck" Toxin new cars/wheels by tapping the "1000"

2: You can skip missions for 100coins each. You have to try them first but on one of the next runs there appears an option to skip a mission.

2. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    Am I the only one who hears the "Wrecked!" voiceover every time I see the this thread pop up in New Posts? :p

3. Supervlieg

Supervlieg Member

Sep 21, 2017
    CEO
    Amsterdam
    That's amazing!

4. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    Thanks for the Update and (new car with every update)... Screen rotation is fixed now.

5. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    gonna release this game in Apple TV / Mac OS and iCloud sync progress across all platform ?

6. Muppetpuppet

Muppetpuppet Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2013
    Applied Game Developer
    Amsterdam
    This just got added as part of the 1.2 update!

Attached Files:

7. OkyOky

OkyOky Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2017
  8. chief78

chief78 Well-Known Member

Jul 24, 2012
    Sold me on that one, and holy schnikees this game rocks! I haven't had this much fun with a stunt physics based driver since the Cruisin' game on N64.....this game is marvelous...a must have ####

9. clayk

clayk New Member

Jul 20, 2015
    How do you go about unlocking 'the rocket' and 'the adamski' cars??

I've unlocked the rest!

Also: are more levels coming anytime soon?

10. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    For the Rocket you should find the ball (tip: it's on one of the floating platforms) and do something that would make Rocket League players go: Nice Shot! For the Adamski you'll have to wait till the next update for them to land...

More levels are in the pipeline for sure. Shouldn't be too long!

11. clayk

clayk New Member

Jul 20, 2015
    Got the rocket -- thanks man!

Great game btw, really enjoy it.

My only critique (as others have mentioned) is the lack of diversity in the goals -- I've now unlocked all the cars aside from The Adamski but am still getting goals like 'do a barrel roll (right)' when I'm pretty sure I've already completed that one (and its pretty basic as a task at this point).

I'm sure you're already on it, but I hope that more unique / challenging challenges come out eventually -- level specific challenges like in the tony hawk games would be cool too.

Thanks for a great game! One of my favorites at the moment!

12. Supervlieg

Supervlieg Member

Sep 21, 2017
    CEO
    Amsterdam
    Hey Clayk! Thanks for playing! We hear you. We're thinking up new challenges and new arena's. We want to make sure you get plenty more playtime with a big update!

13. clayk

clayk New Member

Jul 20, 2015
    Any idea what the highest score of all time is as of now? I'm pretty sure I can beat it with my special trick-scoring spot :cool::cool:

14. josue85

josue85 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    Android Version?

Sorry if this isn't the best forum to ask this, but any chance of an Android version? I go back and forth every few years between iOS and Android, currently using a Note 8 and would love to play this on there.

15. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam
    @clayk
    The current highscore is held by a certain oRussman and is
    153 mil... crazy

@josue85
    We are thinking about the best way to release on Android currently. Once we have an update on this we will let everyone here know!

16. Hiraether

Hiraether Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2012
    #56 Hiraether, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
    To me the steering is unplayable... I'm sort of confused. I'm guessing maybe it's my iphone. I don't understand how else it could be so enjoyable to everyone else.

Read the forum. Better but I still feel like I can't control the car. The timer is stressful to me. I wish I could just joyride.

I got the Patience is a Virtue award and thought maybe I've been too patient already and it's refund time. I don't find this amusing. I'm sick at home with limited funds and didn't want to deal with this today. Making good decisions to not waste my time is also a virtue.

17. Jccreel87

Jccreel87 New Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Little Chicken!!!!!

Where do I find the little chicken for the achievement!?! It's driving me nuts! I've done all of the other achievements and gotten all the cars minus the "ADAMSKI" as well as a high score +12,000,000 and I can't find the chicken :/... great game in all though I've gotten my friends to get it and we can't put it down...

18. douglas0906

douglas0906 New Member

Oct 13, 2017
    i found it

its under the big ramp that's all the way up top.

19. Knik

Knik Active Member

Sep 18, 2017
    Amsterdam

I'm sorry to hear this! Joyride/Freeroaming will be added in a future update. But it won't be the next update to be honest. (v1.3 will go in submission today probably.) What about the controls don't you like? Maybe I can help you out if you describe what you don't like. (You can send me a PM if you want.)

If you don't want to deal with it today I totally understand and hope you'll maybe check the game out again in a couple of weeks!

20. Jccreel87

Jccreel87 New Member

Oct 13, 2017
    Waiting on update

And just like that the fun is over until the update.