iPad Reign of Swords Lite is now free!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by istopmotion, Nov 26, 2008.

1. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    #1 istopmotion, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
    I have the full game and I think it's a pretty decent game. I just wanted to let you guys know that if you ever wanted to try out the game, now you can.

The game features "full functionality," so it includes everything the full version does but only 3/8 kingdoms. This is definitely worth checking out especially because it's free. You'll most likely like this game if you like turn based/strategy games. I really enjoy it :)

The full version is $8 and this one is free (till Sunday) so download the lite version quick! :) Here's the link: http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=296912129&mt=8

Have fun!

This game is an online game by the way, so that makes it more enjoyable! :D

2. superbad

superbad Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    CEO. Reviewer. Beta Tester.
    You need to stalk me?
    wait they charge for lite versioN>? stepping away...

3. istopmotion

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    It's free till Sunday... and it only costs $1 normally - that's a better deal than the full version because you're only missing out on 5 kingdoms :S

4. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Who the heck charges for their Lite Version? Just for that i'm not buying it...

5. istopmotion

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    #5 istopmotion, Nov 26, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2008
    It's free. :D

6. superbad

superbad Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    CEO. Reviewer. Beta Tester.
    You need to stalk me?
    LOLZ.

are you the developer?

there are a total of 8 kingdoms then i only miss out on 5?!! i miss out on more than 50%!! :D:D

7. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I am aware of that sir. But when it came out it was NOT free thus me saying "who the heck charges for their Lite Version?"...

8. istopmotion

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Ok, sorry I sort of overreacted (I'm really excited because 1112 just came out and it's still downloading). I just didn't understand why you wouldn't consider downloading it now that it was free. Sorry if I sounded like a jerk, I'll edit my post :p

9. istopmotion

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    No, I'm not the dev, and you're saving $8 and losing a little more than 50% of the game :p In my opinion, it's worth it >_<

10. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    Damn stop nagging and download the lite version already!
    This game can only be described as awesome!

11. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

This game sucks big. The graphics are bad, but the way you control everything makes it really unusable. The menus sucks, the way you select menu items suck, the way you move the map sucks. You never have the feeling that you control everything. It is slow, the tap paths are long and while I can see that the underlying game engine is good, everything on top of that distracts me. The game interface gets in my way.

Take a look at how a touch interface for this kind of game can work without getting in the way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyDoKTiWYZk