Universal Reflex Unit (by Alex Hughes)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Robosaru, Jul 7, 2016.

1. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Yo! What did you dooooooo! I am wrecking havoc here! The voice & look of your new hanger iz stupid dope! An Endless mode too!!! Keep up this Awesome heArtwork Alex!

2. Robosaru

Robosaru Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2016
    Thanks for the encouragement! Unfortunately sales have been really poor though. If you can help spread the word and recommended to your friends I would appreciate it so I can afford to keep improving!

3. Xcxc

Xcxc Well-Known Member

Apr 26, 2017
    so how does the multiplayer work again?

is there a lobby where I can play with some random people?
    and also what's the max # of players in a multiplayer session?

4. Robosaru

Jul 7, 2016
    Multiplayer is death match and region locked (you can join any region) and multi platform so you can play with Gear VR, Rift and soon Android users. Max 4 players with 4 stages. Single player story mode is 7 stages. Check meeting story mode unlocks endless mode. Each mode has an online scoreboard (platform locked).

5. Robosaru

Jul 7, 2016
    Anyone have any suggestions for how I can submit REFLEX UNIT to Touch Arcade for reviewing? I submitted to "tips" a few times but no reply...

6. politicsasusual

politicsasusual Active Member

I'm currently experiencing a crash on startup, I'm on an iPhone 7+ iOS 10.3.1, any suggestions?

Really looking forward to trying this title out; it reminds me of the Front Mission series an esthetically.

7. Robosaru

Jul 7, 2016
    I just tested on an iPhone 7+ with 10.3.2 and it seems to work fine. Could you please update you phone to 10.3.2 and reinstall? Maybe a bug in 10.3.1?

8. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Does this game have mfi support? Thanks!

9. Robosaru

Jul 7, 2016
    Sorry, no. I may add in a later version, but for now is touch only.

10. Robosaru

Jul 7, 2016
  11. Robosaru

Jul 7, 2016
    REFLEX UNIT AR - Alpha Preview

Hi everyone, just wanted to post an early preview of REFLEX UNIT AR (ARKIT), due for release next month.

This will be a separate game release to the standard version of REFLEX UNIT (long story, but unfortunately not possible to release as update or IAP to existing game).

12. shfrost

shfrost Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    Artist
    Wooded area
    Good to see you back and continuing work on this great game! I haven't played in a while and look forward to seeing how this iteration differs from the original. Has this been tested on an iPad Pro (1st gen.)? You might recall we had trouble with unit movement before.

I guess it's time to fire this up again (on iPhone) to get ready for the new kid in town. Best of luck with the updated version. It's time people paid attention to this game! #

13. Robosaru

Jul 7, 2016
    Thanks! Yes, I’ll make sure to test on an iPad Pro!

14. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Missed this when it first came out. Based only on the first solo mission, it seems polished and well designed. Nice looking game, too. Looking forward to the AR version.

15. Robosaru

Jul 7, 2016
    Thanks! It is just developed by one person (me!), glad you like it. Also available for Gear VR and Oculus Rift if you are interested.