Universal Red's Kingdom (By Cobra Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Mince0

Mince0 Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    Finally got a response about playing he updated content from a new game and it's not possible

(with very little support or communication on the issue might I add)
    Changed my review to reflect this oversight.

2. pepsi

pepsi Well-Known Member

We try to respond as quick as we can! You can ping us on other channels aswell.

pepsi..:)

3. pepsi

pepsi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Set sail to new adventure in this huge new update. Get ready to explore new lands and battle the Mad Monk Marmots as you search for an elusive Golden nut!

With over 50 new levels to play through, the action, adventure and puzzles continue.

We've added,
    ● New islands
    ● Nut amount indicator
    ● Hearts enabled in inventory
    ● Solas Oracle, helps find all hidden treasure

Also includes,
    ● More fun!
    ● Bug fixes
    ● Small tweaks

Thanks for playing and enjoying Red's Kingdom.

4. aussiepaul

aussiepaul Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    This game is so frustrating. Im stuck at the first enemy and am looking for the medallion. I assume I need this to take out the enemy and start breaking pots. Ive been everywhere looking for the medallion (well obviously not).
    Please someone just tell me where it is. Thanks

5. pepsi

pepsi Well-Known Member

Here's where you can find one part of the medallion.

[​IMG]

6. aussiepaul

aussiepaul Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2013
    Thanks Pepsi. Now I can smash things

7. pepsi

pepsi Well-Known Member

Or is it here you are stuck??

[​IMG]

8. ineptidude

ineptidude Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2013
    Trees
    USA
    Found it. It was that darn locked chest in Baigan Hollow. Solas Oracle doesn't show it on the map. Dunno if that's intentional or not.

9. touchchamp

touchchamp Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    I've been trying to find the last heart in a bottle to gain the last full heart and the complete 120% achievement and I can't find it. I've gone to all three islands and warped into EVERY single section with a warp and then check the map and zoomed in a scrolled around. Is there an area off the map that doesn't have a warp that has the last heart in a bottle that I possibly haven't found yet? The last thing I can't think of is that the chest is hidden behind one of the signs or markers on the map and that's why I can't find it.

10. pepsi

pepsi Well-Known Member

Have you found uncovered all the hidden area's?

11. Pepelutin

Pepelutin Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Music teacher
    Belgium
    Waow i didn't know about the update! I'm going back in the game :) Thanks a lot.

12. touchchamp

Nov 1, 2009
    I guess. I wouldn't know if I did or not since they are "hidden". I'm at 118%. This last chest is all I'm missing and I know it has a heart piece, I just can't find it. Spent the last day looking. I have every chest I can see by eye on the map. Wish there was a map of all the pieces somewhere online. This is when cheat sites really come in handy.

13. pepsi

pepsi Well-Known Member

We're working on really special update for Red right now but we will see if we can do some form of map.

14. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Well I'm stuck dead on the first room of the new island. Looks like I just lost skill in just a month )

15. touchchamp

Nov 1, 2009
    Thanks. I've been trying for days to find it and just don't know where it is.

16. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Argh! I am currently trying to get to the first part of a medallion, and I'm completely stuck on one of the rooms leading there.

All I can do is circle around. Can anyone help? I tried going back, but then got stuck on the far side of a moat that I used a spitting flower to get across.

Attached Files:

17. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Scratch that - just found a video walkthrough. That is an irritating solution. The only gratification was that the guy on the walkthrough kept making the same mistake...

FFS - how did I miss that?!

18. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I'm stuck

Help please!!
    I'm stuck in the third diamond.

Here is a screenshot.
    http://www.mediafire.com/view/w39pgoob22lq21j/IMG_0032.PNG

As you can see, when I'm entering the room, the stone pillar is already down. When I'm pushing the lever, it's time reverse and the stone pillar goes up (!) instead of down and it's no use to go fast to go up to it to go to next room because I cannot catch it. When I'm pushing the lever, immediately the stone goes up. I am sure I have done it correctly in the past and I have went to the other room normally but now the lever is somehow reversed and I cannot switch it back so that when I'm pushing, the stone goes down and after a while you go ahead and be on top of it and then rises and you go through to the above room.

Any help??

Thank you!!

19. touchchamp

Nov 1, 2009
    Thank you. That would be great. It's been driving me nuts (OCD - completionist).

20. Jinxtah

Jinxtah Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Really enjoyed this game. I collected all nuts on the main island, and I'm missing like 12 or so on the new island. I just can't find them, and the lack of a decent map makes it impossible to track the down. Bit of a shame, but I've thrown in the towel.

One odd thing I'd like to mention is that after finding the golden acorn on the island the npc says there are more out there and that she'll inform me when she has located it or so. Is that just a way of saying "more content to come" or did I miss something?

Either way, loved the game. I'm glad it got voted to the top in that game of the month thing on here. I would have missed it otherwise.