Universal Red's Kingdom (By Cobra Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jan 19, 2017.

1. One took a bunch of tries for me because it kept popping back up right before I got to it. Hopefully future ones will be less frustrating.

2. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Guys a little help please! How do i know i found everything in an area? And killed all monsters? For example the castle?

3. wigzisonfire

wigzisonfire Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2012
    Art Director
    London
    Was deciding between this and Gridland.

Went with gridland. Loved it, completed it super quick and then decided I needed this still!

So brought it! Damnnnn, what an awesome buy. This game is next level premium polish!

Everybody buy, buy, buy!

4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Quick on the price drop! I grabbed this yesterday and played a little on my iPhone - first impressions were great. Then I tried it on the mini 2 and wow, it's even better now. I really like the art style - very cute. The game plays very well, though the perspective might take some getting used to.

I wouldn't mind seeing Cloud Saves, Nut Leaderboards (or some way of tracking friends' progress), and I thought it might be neat if there was a way to pan around different areas, though that might reveal secrets that were meant to be out of view.

Top notch game for sure. Nice job, Cobra Mobile!

5. Greatgoat

Greatgoat Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    This game is really good the music is really nice, really peaceful esp with the guitar(eventho it doesnt suit for a squirrel game)

I am quite choosy esp when it comes to puzzle game, i dont like cartoony character e.g squirrel because it felt like a game for kids. But this one is good, i love it and it is addictive.

sorry my english is bad, and i am not sure this game is a squirrel or rabbit or something else.

6. franchehehe

franchehehe Member

Jan 20, 2017
    Wow this looks pretty cool. Will give it a try. The first screen on the trailer reminds me of little big adventure

7. Pitta

Pitta Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2008
    Male
    Italy
    This game is magnificent.
    Triple A stuff.

8. Prhaber

Prhaber Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Keeps crashing as soon as I try to load it up on my iPad mini 1. There's nothing saying anywhere that it's not compatible though...

9. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    I couldn't resist. I bought this charming great looking puzzle adventure game too ! :)
    Congratulations to developers for their work !

Toucharcade game of the week !

10. sakara214ever

May 10, 2012
    Anyone help please?

11. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I just go for all the nuts in a room and kill all enemies in a room, the rest goes by itself just play and discover, it's an adventure, so play it as an adventure, sometimes you need backtracking which is cool I think, the game has several influences like Metroid and Zelda and rolling puzzles, it's very well done.

12. sakara214ever

May 10, 2012
    Thank you Roger!!!!! :)

13. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    #53 mzinn, Jan 21, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    The more I play the more I enjoy. So well done. When games like this, of this quality come out, THIS is why I love iOS games.

14. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Played for two hours now and I am only at 19% so it's fairly big if you take your time and not like Mr.Bez who finished the game in one day ha ha.

Just got my first Gem, and the game keeps looking great, this is Premium IOS as it should be.

15. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    After all the praise that's been poured out on this game by the TA community, I have to play this game. Downloading now.

16. pepsi

pepsi Well-Known Member

iOS 9 issue.

Players,

Game update.

Cobra Mobile (developer of Red's Kingdom) are aware of an issue in update v1.1 that is causing problems on iOS9 devices. The issue is fixed, a new update (v1.2) has been submitted and will be released ASAFP. We're sorry if this is causing anyone an issue so they can't enjoy Red's Kingdom.

pepsi..:eek:

17. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    So happy I bought it on day one :)

18. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    Anyone know if the nuts you get are used for anything? A shop later on, maybe buy a blue or red ring, a lamp, or a ladder...anything like that? ;)

19. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    #59 Jamesrooney27, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    Well if I could I give the game more money I would, and this game great

20. Roxton

Roxton Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2015
    #60 Roxton, Jan 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    Just finished the game. Thanks, Cobra Mobile! That was a great little puzzler.