Universal Red Ball 4 (by FDG Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Breinstein

Breinstein Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2012
    The Netherlands
    Great looking update. I am having loads of fun with this game. I love physics games and red ball 4 is an absolute joy to play.

2. Qdarks

Qdarks Member

Jun 1, 2013
    need help with achievement

how do I do the speed run in lvl 33, it seems no fast I do it I can't get the level done fast enough, great game btw

3. Toast

Toast FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

Apr 27, 2009
    Co-Founder, Executive Producer
    Munich
    yeah, this one´s a bit challenging ;) you need to have a perfect run through the level:
    - bounce from the 2 enemies on the chain platforms
    - jump across the conveyor belt
    - jump into the "laser pit" at the end just at the right time (when the laser is still aiming upwards)

i just checked it again and it took me a couple of tries to do it ;)

glad you enjoy the game! =)

4. MgScU

MgScU New Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Anyone have the crazy jumper achievement? Seems like it should be easy but I can't seem to get it.

5. Toast

Toast FDG Entertainment<br />Co-Founder
    Patreon Studio

Apr 27, 2009
    Co-Founder, Executive Producer
    Munich
    try to slightly push the cable car in the beginning of level 10 and then jump into it. best is if you keep your finger on the jump button to make sure Red Ball continuously jumps. you´ll have to jump in the cable car the whole time while the cable car travels over the gap. once you arrive on the other side, the achievement unlocks

6. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I'm loving this game. However I have ran into 2 different bugs at the two last bosses. Anyways it's the bugs at the last boss that is bugging me the most. After you've hurt the final boss 3 times its doing all sorts of crazy things such as the boss disappearing and flying super fast from the side of the screen. I was using my MFI controller. I hope the dev can fix this. I'm so close to beating this game:)

7. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    I was finally able to beat the gamel I'm not sure if it's because I didn't use a controller or if the update fixed it. Anyways I'm happy.

8. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    There was a compatibility update.

I hope FDG will continue their mobile division and continue to release their new games.:)