Reckless Racing - EA Mobile

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Sledgehammer70, Oct 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. towelll

towelll Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2010
    Thanks for the info Sledgehammer, and thanks for replying to the questions on this thread. Much appreciated.

Can't wait for the game to be out!

2. SstakK

SstakK Active Member

Mar 22, 2010
    only 6 cars?!? hmm not that much. the first few iphone games had that. IMO there should be at least 12-15 cars to be a complete iphone game, still it looks awesome. hope that there will be many updates with more cars. the amount of cars is important for racing games. Also many tracks is important (HEAR THAT GAMELOFT).

so far the only thing that attracts me are the graphics but thats it. and im not buying it for gfx only.

3. Powerbacon

Powerbacon Active Member

Oct 16, 2010
    come on! multiplayer online doesnt attract you? if a game have great gameplay and multiplayer, plus gfx, its a must buy! lol!

4. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    This will be an insta buy for my iPad as soon as it lands in the US store. Been waiting for ages for this one :D

5. dogface

dogface Well-Known Member

I will delete every other game in the app store if this turns out as great as it should.

6. Lazuli

Lazuli Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Nice to see some EA representation on the board :eek:) One of the few games i'm genuinely enthused about.

7. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Montreal
    Oh.... FINALLY!! Yay! :D

8. P0tent1al

P0tent1al Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    European Account Manager
    United Kingdom
    Tough act to follow.. I looooved Ignition.
    Feels like I have been waiting for this title forever... So long in fact that it will not be an instant buy... Definitely waiting for impression on the iPad version before investing.

9. niezam

niezam Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    App Store
    Hello @sledgehammer70 :D

So what price for this great game?

10. Khavatari

Khavatari Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    #30 Khavatari, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010
    I am very exсited !1! What the price will be? For iPhone version.

11. dominator246

dominator246 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2009
    A lousy 6 cars? "5+ tracks"? No future updates? (It's EA, won't get my hopes up :p ) you guys have been working on the game forever and this is it? I'm still excited, but I'm disappointed it won't have that much content

12. Powerbacon

Powerbacon Active Member

Oct 16, 2010
    Its EA, but it is Pixelbyte too... ill keep my hopes up on updates because of that!

13. legowiz

legowiz Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Behind you!
    I get the feeling like they are avoiding the price question. Probably because it's so high that if they told us now, we would logically be able to decide that it's not worth it by the time the game is released, but if they wait, then everyone will be like, "Uuuh, it's so spendy, maybe I should wait...or maybe...Aaaahhhh!" *clicks buy*

14. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    I think you are right :)

15. SstakK

SstakK Active Member

Mar 22, 2010
    #35 SstakK, Oct 16, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2010

True like i said before. Content is just waay too low. Even if it has a good MP and gameplay, you won't be playing this very long as the tracks and cars will bore you pretty quickly.

16. TopherWolf

TopherWolf Member

Nov 11, 2009
    be nice, Sledgehammer is being very compliant. thank you for answer our questions

we have to remember the 8 months of anticipation. And if i can be honest, it is not the size i thought it would be.

I think that it will probably be like 1.99 or 2.99, and IF e.a. can get a good price this could control the racing game category for months to come.

Thank you sledgehammer.

17. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    It'll be $5, but I expect it to have proper, well thought out tracks, inventive different modes and cars as well as sublime online gaming.

18. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    Yup, I also think it will be 5$ ... But if it will be cheaper it will be a hit:)

19. ADUBZ

ADUBZ New Member

Jun 9, 2010
    Electronic Communications Technician
    Queensland, Australia
    Thanks Sledgehammer, Been holding for this game for a long time. Read everyday through the other thread and just can't finally wait, thanks EA Mobile :)

20. WeskerWario

WeskerWario Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2009
    -none at the moment-
    Florida
    maybe we could see a release this Week or The Next???