ReCharge RC - Customize you car, Build your own tracks and share them online!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Hondune, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Hondune

Hondune Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Hello everyone, im back again with a new physics based game! This time focused on player created content and competing against each other with asynchronous multiplayer and online leaderboards!

ReCharge RC is a game where you can Customize your vehicle, Create your very own race tracks, Share them online and Race your friends with asynchronous multiplayer and global leaderboards! Drift your way into ReCharge RC! Featuring limitless vehicle customization, online track sharing with an ever growing catalog, global online leaderboards for every track, even the ones you create, and asynchronous multiplayer allowing you to race the ghost of every leaderboard entry! Enjoy realistic physics that blur the lines between arcade and simulation and allow rookies and veterans alike to experience the joy that is RC racing!

Features:
    Limitless vehicle customization with tons of bodies, rims, spoilers, decals and colors!

Insane tracks and the ability to make your own and share them with the world!

Online leaderboards for every track, even your own!

An ever growing online catalog of tracks to race!

Asynchronous multiplayer allowing you to race the ghost of whomever you choose!

Realistic physics with accurate suspension and enjoyable handling blurs the lines between arcade and simulation!

The image uploader seams to be broken at the moment (no security token) so i had to use imgur, sorry about that!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

You can check out my twitter for more information, updates, ect. :)

2. LANCEtheLAW

LANCEtheLAW Active Member

Oct 4, 2012
    Looks fun! I enjoyed the trailer. The editor looks like it will be complex in a good way!

3. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Oh yes. I'm a sucker for anything with an editor; especially a racing game with custom tracks.

Very much looking forward to this.

4. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Awesome!!!!

5. Hondune

Hondune Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2009
    I tried to make it easy to use but still powerful enough to allow for creativity. Hopefully people will be able to make some cool stuff with it!