Recent releases

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by bramblett05, Aug 30, 2012.

1. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Ok I got to address this: what is with the endless runner and bogus games on touch lately minus a few this week mind you. The very very copied feed the candy and on that I see people sayin that chillingo should sue but also tell that to all gameloft games and the pandemic 2.5 clone. I see though what gameloft is doing they are offering what apples users can play on their device that might not have 360 or ps3 but these other copiers that do the same type games over and over and over is getting annoying.

Now I did get agent runner game cause it is a little different but pitfall and zombie runners and feed the candy and plus feed wanted money for something unoriginal no thanks. Big discussion I want to say though and sorry if it feels like I'm rambling but where's gasketball at and bastion and the world ends with you. I'm tired of hearing the quote iPad can do things iPod can't. Maybe something's but not enough for me to spends 500 bucks.