Universal Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville (by Sarah Northway)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    You get to take some of your people. When you leave the first map, however, you lose your overpowered second-in-command so don't leave any good gear with her! Also, make sure you only move the ones you want to take into the city hall square. If you put them all there, the game chooses for you.

2. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    Anyone of u playing on 5s? I have this on iPad as well..

Does the game look tiny and barely readable on 5s?

3. Lokai

Lokai Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Los Angeles
    Nah, it looks pretty okay in 5s and you can zoom in/out as much as you want. I haven't noticed the text being particularly tiny. The biggest problem for me on 5s, besides one particular bug I mentioned a page ago, is randomly grabbing the wrong person or moving someone when I just want to move the map.

4. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I just completed the first town.. It's there no good ending to this? ##

5. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Play this on real time with the 30 mins interval.. Shouldn't go wrong I pay this on normal.. Quite easy.. U probably won't get killed by zombies but die of hunger if you aren't careful

6. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Thanks for info.
    You say light settings gives medium quality visuals... But a guy before you said phone auto detects settings, and because I'm using ip6, it will be set to max. But it has light animation/graphics set to on.
    So I'm confused if this gives best graphics or medium graphics .... Arghhh lol

7. Bloodangel

Bloodangel Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2011
    Retail
    England
    Wish Sarah would come on here and help clear a few things up

8. TheGodless

TheGodless Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Agreed.

9. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    Guys for the second town is it easier to forge alliances or eliminate them? The complexity of the 2nd town is like 10 times the first on the same difficulty settings

10. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    So far it's going well I don't struggle for hunger always have max food it's actually what I always trade, at the minute I'm making +13 a day on my story mission. I find it hard to decide who to work on and give the best gear because I don't know which characters will move in through the story with me, can anyone clarify that? Is it the same ones you started with all the time?

Also is there a max skill level for people?

11. cakewalker

cakewalker Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
    I have played this game a lot on desktop, maybe I can help. What questions do you have?

12. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    #92 ste86uk, Sep 5, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
    Just played for hours and hours on end and I'm only just starting the third place, the second one took me 189 days! I think maybe I should speed up the game but then sometimes things happen too quickly I kind of like the half hour or 3/4 speed and then use pause too.

I think I'll continue playing story to learn a bit more about playing but it really tempted just to to start a quick game, then I can play endlessly right? I seen I could have a giant map just wondering if people can help with the point of the coastline and rivers? Just so there are boarders and bridges? Also is having 11 factions too many?

13. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    I think when a Dev has their own active forums, it's ok to expect people to go there to ask questions direct to the Dev. Obviously TA is very active, but there's only so much time in the day ;)

14. Ubisububi

Ubisububi Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2009
    California
    I think everybody is puzzled by the graphic options in the iOS version.

15. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    I completed the 2nd town by elimination and won it in 200 days vs 38 days on day 1.. Oh my god look at the difficulty jump from 1 to 2...

16. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Yeh it took me a lot as I posted above, I just beat the 3rd town too which actually didn't take as long as the second town. Destroyed one faction and allied with one there.

17. RinoaHeartily

Dec 12, 2010
    How do u gain the alliance? I got pissed by their constant demanding

18. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    You have to keep sending someone over to talk to them you have to wait a little while between each time. It's best to send a good leader as sometimes it opens more options as in trade, so often when you visit they will request help or something and you just keep going back and doing that and trades until you have 100% respect and then when you visit again you can request alliance.

It does take a while, helping one to destroy the other was actually much quicker but I only did that because they were A holes and I don't like sucking up to anyone.

19. cakewalker

cakewalker Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2015
    Ok, this is probably why most games don't give you these options.
    I left it at the defaults and experienced no issues

20. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    A high, medium and low slider probably would have been easier and more understandable but yes I just left mine however they started.