Universal Rebel Inc. (by Ndemic Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by davidovich, Dec 5, 2018.

1. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    I won it with the first advisor.

I put the initial point a bit below the main town so it would affect many sectors.

Just start as usual with the services, get district representative, PR and the construction one.

Get quickly effective procurement and anti corruption,

Never let corruption get too high as it costs reputation. I find that this map is mostly about managing reputation.

You need to keep hiring militia 1 by 1 but buy a few coalition soldiers as you’ll need to surround insurgents to stop them from fleeing.

Rocksaint likes this.
  2. BlueTrin

Jun 21, 2012
    So don’t forget you need to surround insurgents to definitely kill them, until then you should only push them back in mountains/forest.

Focus on getting local militia one by one and hire coalition when you need extra help. Local militia is weak before upgrades so don’t use them to fight at the beginning but only to defend or surround enemies.

3. BlueTrin

Jun 21, 2012
  4. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    This is currently on sale for 99p I loved this one even more so than plague inc

5. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    The new update sounds good with campaign mode. I haven’t played this for a long while but I loved it when it come out and completed everything on the base game, I should really check out what’s been added since.

6. StratAll

StratAll Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2009
    On PC the campaign is included but on iOS it seems to be IAP, however the price box is empty on my screen.

JasonLL likes this.
  7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Ah that sucks, it shows as blank for me and then another iap that says about campaign with commanders and maps costs 8,99 which seems expensive for an iap

8. Norf

Norf Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2020
    So I basically never played Plague inc as a normal plague after the expansions came out - body snatchers, zombies, vampires, etc. Are there alternative options like those in Rebel inc yet (alien invasion, forbidden cults, lizard people) or are those yet to come?