RealSnowGlobe collection app - HyperDevbox Japan

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by carlo, Apr 30, 2009.

1. carlo

carlo Well-Known Member

Hi,

We have just released a gorgeous collection of SnowGlobe applications themed with a beautiful clock and calendar, here are shortly the main features :

- Realistic smooth fluid physic.
    - Interactive : shake, rotate, tilt, the snowflake will react as the real one.
    - Gorgeous Photorealistic graphic with realtime reflection, tilt your device and look how the sun reflection on the Globe is changing.
    - Auto Shake ON/OFF : perfect for Stand or Docking station.
    - SnowGlobe Auto Rotation ON/OFF.
    - Music ON/OFF : when set to OFF you can play any song from your iPod.
    - Master Volume for sound effect and theme tune.
    - Beautiful Clock and Calendar.
    - Auto Sleep Timer : 15,30 and 45 mn.

There are five editions available at the launch of the collection :

- "PARIS" edition, a trip to Paris, Eiffel Tower, Moulin Rouge and... fireworks in the parisian sky.
    - "HAWAII" edition, wonderful vacation, beach, sun and farniente.
    - "SAKURA" edition, beautiful Cherry Blossom scene, peaceful serenity.
    - "SNOW" edition, the classical one. Is Xmas coming or do you simply miss Xmas time ? Here is the perfect little house in the mountain snow scene.
    - "VENICE" edition, everybody dream of an honeymoon in Venice, this is the most romantic edition, love , Italy, sunset, "o sole mio" and... gondola.

Here is the link on the website where you can see video of all edition :

http://www.hyperdevbox.com/realsnowglobe

Every single edition of "RealSnowGlobe" for iPhone is only $0.99 (USD) and available exclusively through Apple's App Store.

and below are some screenshots :

Hawaii edition
    [​IMG]

Snow edition
    [​IMG]

Paris edition
    [​IMG]

Sakura/Cherry blossom edition
    [​IMG]

Venice edition
    [​IMG]

2. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    #2 The Bat Outta Hell, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
    Wow looks amazing!
    So many Japanese developers making crazy good clocks lol!
    EDIT: wow you guys are the developers of exzeus too! The description of the snowglobes alone makes me want it haha

3. carlo

carlo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comment, Yes, we made also ExZeus, We tried to put the same quality into RealSnowGlobe collection (technology wise ;) ).

4. The Bat Outta Hell

The Bat Outta Hell Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 10, 2009
    Hat Salesman
    Washington
    It's too bad... Not many people here care about apps. All they look at is games haha

5. Crypton

Crypton Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Germany
    #5 Crypton, Apr 30, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2009
    Are you planning in realeasing a combined collection with several snow-globes in one app?
    EDIT: What about a landscape mode? I don't have a dock, only a landscape stand...

6. carlo

carlo Well-Known Member

No, but we may plan to offer the collection through the OS 3.0 in order to have just 1 single application and offer more SnowGlobe themes in a near future (while still adding more thema for the 2.2 in a app by app basis).

There is no support for landscape, we could implement it though if we have a real demand for it (that's why update are made for :p) , as for now, since there is no problem to use the provided stand ( the little plastic part bundled with iPhone) to stand your iphone in portrait or landscape mode and since it is more natural to hold the "RealSnowGlobe" in portrait mode to play with it (shake) that's the way we have choosen for the release.

7. Crypton

Crypton Well-Known Member

Jan 28, 2009
    Germany
    That's fair. The price will be stable, or is the US$0,99 just an intro price?

Well, I have an iPod Touch. No stand here.

8. carlo

carlo Well-Known Member

I see, so you cannot use the one your use for landscape for portrait ? then unless you get a stand that do both or better a docking station, i understand why you will need such of option. In addition talking about Stand, i still dont get why at the price Apple is selling iPhone and iPod touch, they do not provide a real stand for their device right in the box.