iPad RealRacing is getting me mad!!!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by kofrman13, Jun 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kofrman13

kofrman13 Active Member

May 29, 2009
    ok i installed the game. then i completed the last race of the first hatchback cup, went to main menu an said files are corrupted and i couldnt complete the cup. so i reinstalled the game on my iphone and i got passed that. I just completed the sedan qualification time trial and it says files corrupted.. AGAIN!..so now i have to reinstall and start over again? this is crazy can anyone help me

2. Adaptive Logic

Feb 3, 2009
    Is your iPhone jailbroken? If not are you a 3.0 beta user?

3. upsidedown

upsidedown Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Wrong forum i think... What kind of device do you have? It works fine on my first gen itouch.

4. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    you are driving me mad. Firstly there is another thread on this, secondly it is in the wrong section and thirdly you must be using a jailbroken device to download it and therefore not supporting the developer - Firemint who has put hours and hours of hard work and effort into this game.

5. iFonePhanatic

iFonePhanatic Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    Student
    USA
    Hmm, either Firemint put out the game with an error (which I EXTREMELY doubt) or every idiot with a jailbroken device is starting to come to touchArcade. So is your phone jailbroken or maybe on GM 3.0?

6. jchampl

jchampl Well-Known Member

buy the game instead of pirating it. im tired of seeing these exact same threads from people wanting help with their cracked games.