Universal RealmHacker (by KaiChihGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Julianwind, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Julianwind

Julianwind Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Guys, I'm sorry for the delay of RealmHacker v1.1 update. Most update function have done, which include Mfi controller support and UI improvement, but it still needs more couple days to polish and testing.

Thank you for your understanding!

2. Julianwind

Julianwind Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Hi All,
    Finally, the Realm Hacker update 1.1.0 is released on app store!

What's new:
    *MFi CONTROLLER SUPPORT - You can play Realm Hacker using MFi or PS4/XBox One (iOS 13 and above) controller now!
    *More configure option for virtual Game Pad.
    *Some bug fixed.

Special thanks @macplash, @Brightsiderus, @solarnya, and @Makara Nou to give me so many feedback.

Please let me know any new progress of playing Realm Hacker after these days!

Makara Nou likes this.
  3. Julianwind

Julianwind Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Hi Guys,

The 60% off launch sale will end in Feb. 8. If you are interesting in RealmHacker, don't miss it!

Makara Nou likes this.
  4. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    Damn I missed it.

TheSilveryWolf likes this.
  5. Julianwind

Julianwind Member

Jul 22, 2011
    Hi guys,

In order to synchronize the launch of the PC steam version, the iOS version of Realm Hacker is currently holding a 60% off limited time sale event on the App store. The game is also updated to version 1.2.0, adding more new score rules, allows to have more fun with high scores as you walk through the levels!

What's new in version 1.2.0:
    + New score rule: If the clearance time is earlier than the time specified by Flash Badge, you will get 100 points for every 0.1 seconds in advance.
    + New extra score rule: You can get 20%, 60% and 100% extra scores when you reach grade B, A, and S.
    + Adjust the difficulty of Level 5-7.

In addition, a Steam key of Realm Hacker PC version will provide for you who love Realm Hacker and meet the following conditions:

1. Already have the iOS version of Realm Hacker.
    2. Pass Level 2-10 and upload the screenshot of the clearance menu (Level complete) to the reply, then leave your comments or suggestions for the game.

*The event time is until the end of May 2020, please note that the number is limited( totally 20 keys) , and it will be out of stock!
    (The Steam key will send via private message on the site.)

Thank you for your attention!:D

JMan1024.jpg

6. Julianwind

Julianwind Member

Jul 22, 2011
    If you are still struggling with the early stages of Realm Hacker, watching this video may bring you some inspiration!

7. Julianwind

Julianwind Member

Jul 22, 2011
    A new theme poster released.
    The story of Realm Hacker is gradually unfolding, hope you like it!

J02a.jpg