Realm of Swords, Turn-based 3D RPG Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Realm_of_Swords, Sep 27, 2012.

1. marcel

marcel New Member

Oct 1, 2012
    game developer
    Shanghai
    Updated version 1.1 is submitted to app store. We will add Australia and Canada to the release area. Hope we can get good feedback.:)

2. Realm_of_Swords

Realm_of_Swords New Member

Sep 3, 2012
    Please be noted that this ID belongs to one of our Devs.
    I myself received PM on beta testing.
    Thanks for your inquiry the game was just submitted to Canada AppStore for approval.
    We welcome any comments from you guys and will definitely make some adjustment accordingly.

3. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Yea I'm excited we need it in the us store :)

4. Realm_of_Swords

Realm_of_Swords New Member

Sep 3, 2012
    ===Update 10/26/2012===
    New Version 1.1 Just Released!

We are very excited to announce that a brand new version of Realm of Swords is now live on the App Store in Australia and Canada. With this version you will enjoy a refreshing experience with new battle features, warrior recruitment and training updates, structure upgrades, as well as easier ways to obtain gems and crystals to speed up your gaming process. Furthermore, you can share all the excitement from this game with your friends via our Chatting and Messaging system. Please download from the App Store and let us know your thoughts and suggestions. We always want to include you in our ongoing improvement process.

5. visionwebs

visionwebs Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    When will it come to the English app store? I'm in the mood for a random game lol