Universal Realm Defense: Hero Legends TD (by Babeltime Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BabeltimeUS, Nov 1, 2016.

1. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    So unfortunately guys they decided to shelve this game. It's sad but I guess that's the nature of the appstore. Without enough exposure (I'm assuming) it probably was not making enough money for them to work on.

The last time I loaded the game it put up a "thank you" letter to the users and I'm guessing the game is done for. So sad. I thought the devs might come here to chime in on what happened but I don't see them around. Honestly, this is such a great game and one of the best TDs of all of 2016. It actually does a great job at what it set out to do. Hopefully the devs come back out with something later on, as I'll be looking forward to it!

2. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man that is terrible I mean there should be a clause saying you cant remove a game so quick after release or something. I mean people spend money on this stuff then just to have it be removed sucks.

3. wander24

wander24 New Member

Feb 15, 2017
    Release date for World 3?

Love the game. I have beaten all of worlds 1 and 2, do you have any idea when world 3 will be released?

4. Holyshid15

Holyshid15 New Member

Feb 10, 2017
    World 3

This is an amazing game. Probs to the developers! I've spend so much time in this game and actually it's one of the best games i've ever played.
    The Problem is now that I'm done with the first two world and i am very excited to enter the 3rd world.
    Can you please give an information about the actual status of the coming update for the 3rd world or if possible a date for the release in round about?

5. Usernameche

Usernameche New Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Who do you think are the best trio heroes

? I am wondering who to buy

6. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Well considering the game is no longer in the US store I probably would hold off?

7. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
    Best hero is probably the dragon imo. I would buy him first.

8. kabali

kabali New Member

Mar 3, 2017
    I unlocked all heroes except 2 : Connie and masamune. Powerful heroes are smoulder(dragon), obsidian (rock) and efrigid (ice Queen). Unlock heroes in that order.

9. kabali

kabali New Member

Mar 3, 2017
    They have launched a tournament and one episode called valley of death. It contains 5 levels.

10. kabali

kabali New Member

Mar 3, 2017
    Tournament best times

Post your best tournament times. Mine is 8:52.

11. MasterDK

MasterDK New Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Mine is 8:32. How about the Endless Mode in World 2? Just got 21:39 now. :D

12. Usernameche

Usernameche New Member

Feb 27, 2017
    Best heroes set

What's your hero set guys mine currently is Elfrig, Smoulder and either lancelot or the archer

13. triptych

triptych Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2012
    Any impressions?

14. L.Lawliet

Jun 28, 2011
  15. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    The first game was a lot of fun but it was a gave to much free gems. There was no reason to buy any Iap. The dragon hero is the Best Buy.

16. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    And the makers of the game responded to questions very fast and often. I'm not sure what happened.

17. Jalus

Jalus New Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Thank you for making Game Center saves from the first game compatible with the new one!

18. baldeagle86

baldeagle86 Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    So... this is the new game? Just came across it and it's pretty sweet

19. NikhiNanjappa

NikhiNanjappa New Member

Apr 1, 2017
    #179 NikhiNanjappa, Apr 1, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2017
    Best way to increase heroes experience ?

I must say I love this game. Very attractive UI & character animations and game mechanics is awesome ... Good job devs!

I just have a small feedback though. I am progressing well in the game. Recently bought Bolton & Smoulder as well. But there seems to be no better way to increase heroes experience.

Now Imagine if players reached a stage where they are stuck due to difficulty. Only way to move forward is with better heroes or improve towers. Improving towers in turn requires level progression. Level progression cannot be done without improving towers. So now its a "deadlock" ! Only other way is to improve heroes & to do that I don't see any efficient way.

1. Grinding previous stages would yield soooo very little experience points, it hardly makes any difference.
    2. Using elixirs would increase say couple of levels but after that it is soo very difficult to farm more elixirs. Not to mention even the Valley of Death requires Smoulder & Efrigid to even play.

So my questions stands, is there a better/efficient way to increase heroes experience ? Love the game though guys :)

20. NikhiNanjappa

NikhiNanjappa New Member

Apr 1, 2017
    Shit, that's bad .. you need to improve man!