Universal Realm Defense: Hero Legends TD (by Babeltime Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BabeltimeUS, Nov 1, 2016.

1. rittchard

rittchard Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2011
    While I'm not playing as much anymore, I still keep coming back to this game. I've probably played this more than any other TD so that's saying a lot.

I'm not sure if it's because of lack of practice or if the update changed the difficulty, but I'm actually having a harder time now than I was before in some of the maps. I have a lvl 10, and 2 lvl 9 heroes and nearly all the upgrades so that shouldn't be the problem. I was trying to get 3 stars on the last few I couldn't, but now I seem to not only not be able to get 3 stars, but some times I can't even complete the map.

Game is still fun, though, sometimes I'll try out different strategies just for kicks. I also unlocked two more heroes to experiment with so I'll start leveling them up. Glad to hear the last hero should unlock for us as well.

Can't wait for the third area so I can try some new maps, is that coming soon?

Hope this game gets the attention it deserves, I really think the devs have done a great job.

2. BabeltimeUS

BabeltimeUS Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2016
    We are releasing an update soon with an option to tap on the abilities and see what they do. The towers have descriptions in the game guide, and if you get to World 2 there are 4 new types of towers unlocked to play with. Hopefully that info helps you. Thanks!

3. BabeltimeUS

Oct 28, 2016
    Thanks so much for the great comments! The game did get a bit harder because of the rebalance to account for the new hero abilities. We're actually making more adjustments to try to get it back to a more even feel.

We're hoping to get a World 3 done in the upcoming months, and will keep everyone updated as we make progress. We'll try to keep pushing out new content in the meantime and might possibly add some new levels to the existing worlds while we work on the new world. Thanks!

4. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Does this game have cloud save support?

5. BabeltimeUS

Oct 28, 2016
    Game progress is saved upon starting. If you're logged into Game Center or Google play it's possible to sync across devices using the same Game Center or Google Play account name on the different device.

6. joemjoemme

joemjoemme New Member

Dec 20, 2016
    problem when pausing the game

When i pause the game to take a break, the minions continue to rush towards my base. when i came back i was then defeated. please fix it. :(
    anyway the game is very good and addictive. 5 stars :)

7. BabeltimeUS

Oct 28, 2016
    Hey there! Sorry about that issue. It's actually one that we haven't seen before, so if you would like to send an in game support message with some info on the bug that occurred(level, heroes used, when you paused) to our team about it our engineers can start taking a look at it. Thank you!

8. sindyan

sindyan Well-Known Member

May 14, 2012
    Any plans for a update before the freeze? I'm not talking about a content update but the update to let you see what the hero skills actually do?

9. blebhertz

blebhertz Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2010
    I like your game, but i can't play it on my Ipad Pro. It gets stuck and just sits there at the loading screen

10. loox

loox Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2011
    Anyone have tips for level 17 world 1. Campaign mode? I can't seem to not get overrun

11. BabeltimeUS

Oct 28, 2016
    We just released an update today with hero skill descriptions. Go check it out!

12. BabeltimeUS

Oct 28, 2016
    Hey there! Just wondering if you had the latest version of the game installed because our engineers had been working on this issue and released a fix with the update we released today. Thanks!

13. BabeltimeUS

Oct 28, 2016
    Version 1.1.1 (Build 29000)

Released on 12/20/2016

EPIC BOSSES STRIKE BACK WITH UNIQUE ABILITIES
    Added support for backup/restore progress across devices.
    Rebalanced many levels
    Support notification
    Double-tap to sell a tower​

14. overthemoon

overthemoon New Member

Dec 21, 2016
    The skill descriptors help a ton as things are so frenetic that you don't see the skills sometimes. Some skills stand out very easily like Smaulders(?) Tornado skill. Others I'd rarely have noticed or known what they were

I noticed the hero Hogan was available also. He'd always been a Question Mark for me
    in W2 the bleed ability from axe throwers has a graphic now. I'd never noticed it before.

Pretty fun game.
    Endless mode seems kind of pointless. I used to do it every once in a while for the gems but I'd even quit that anymore. I tried again last night thinking something in the patch may have changed it but I lost around 7:55. It seems around 7:30 or a bit before it ramps up and I eventually get overwhelmed. Is it actually possible to go to 10+ minutes? It doesn't feel like it so I hadn't really tried different layouts, etc.
    I don't have all the heroes yet so perhaps that could change things. What heroes do people use for endless? I've tried a few things but use Smaulder, Fee, Lancelot typically.

15. BabeltimeUS

Oct 28, 2016
    Version 1.1.3 (Build 30000

Released on 1/3/2016

BRAND NEW HERO ENTERS THE ICE KINGDOM - INTRODUCING ICE MAGE EFRIGID: The cold hearted Ice Queen is here and ready to freeze anything that stand in her way! Play with Efrigid, casting magical frost orbs and raining down hail on the enemy!

Ice & Fire Holiday Sales Bundle: To celebrate the new year we are offering special holiday bundles on our top tier heroes! Take advantage of these bundles to unlock the Ice Queen Efrigid or the Blazing Dragon Smoulder along with huge rewards!

Balancing: improved hero strength and decreased Boss health

Fixed a bug where some Legendary Levels do not end properly

16. Daus

Daus New Member

Jan 9, 2017
    efrigid

Anyone purchase her yet? Been thinking to replace either fee or lancelot. Struggling to decide either obsidian or efrigid. Try searching info for efrigid in youtube but cannot find any yet. Any help is appreciate. Thank you.

17. KiLLaVieT

KiLLaVieT New Member

Jan 10, 2017
    So far, at level 4. She's okay, her atk range is small but she's usually the first ones to die from my heroes out of fee and smoulder. I think she'll get better once I max her out.

18. Klabos

Klabos New Member

Jan 17, 2017
    I'm really liking this game. I've come to the second world, Fjordgård. I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with Orcs. They take no damage from anything except being stunned and slashed by Masamune (and then only get 4 hits). Am struggling a bit, but I'm sure I'll find a way.

One thing I'm missing is that there would be nice with some indication as to what level you're currently on. I replay certain missions for gems, and there's no indication on the map which level you're playing, and I confuse the numbers. So that would be nice. :)

Cheers!

19. leom4th

leom4th New Member

Oct 17, 2014
    Update offline?

Hello,

I am tryingo to update the app, but it says it is not available in US App Store....

20. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Oh boy....