Universal Realm Defense: Hero Legends TD (by Babeltime Inc)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BabeltimeUS, Nov 1, 2016.

1. Aximili

Aximili Member

May 31, 2017
    I wish you could get gems from tournaments once a week. I could only win the tournament may be 3 times during the time I've played this game (may be 5-6 months). Every time you win tournament and get gems, you level up and be grouped with more hardcore players. After a couple of wins, it is impossible for me to win the tournament anymore.

That said, I've got the scorpion and the phoenix now just from daily gems. It's taking forever but I finally got those 6000-gem heroes for free so I won't complain :)

Agreed with IAPs being very expensive. There are still many heroes I want to get and I was tempted to purchase but the prices are not worth it.

2. OrificialDerriere

OrificialDerriere New Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Bug report (gems)

I have a MAJOR Problem with gems lately as the amount ALWAYS rolls back to 2557, after a few days.

I first encountered this after the last daily trial reset, when I've earned the 500 gems reward for the 30th day. After a few days, my gem count went from 3757 BACK TO 2557!!! After that, I tried to just reearn that thru the daily trials again, earning 50, 70, 40, etc from the first days. 2 days before today, my gem count was at around 27xx (I can't remember specifically), but now it's back to 2557!

Please fix this, it's hard enough to gather gems, I don't need the game to bug out on me by rolling back my hard-earned gems

Please Fix This

3. OrificialDerriere

OrificialDerriere New Member

Apr 9, 2017
    Yo why am i still losing gems

YO WHY AM I STILL LOSING GEMS

The day before yesterday my gem count was 3880, then yesterday it turned to 3600!! Then I did a daily trial today so it went up to 3640, and I thought that using the backup option would help me.
    IT DIDN'T. NOW MY GEM COUNT IS 3360!!
    IM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM EVERY TIME I GET NEAR THE DAY 30 DAILY TRIAL. I LOSE APPROX 600 GEMS EVERY TIME!!!

IM REALLY PISSED. ITS HARD TO ENJOY A GAME WHERE THEY CHEAT YOU ON THE MOST IMPORTANT RESOURCE. FIX THIS!!!

4. epicolrik

epicolrik New Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Dear OrificialDerriere ,
    Your problem is simply due to the fact that , you click on the keys in the market- which are used to access endless modes - by mistake & lose 280 Gems each time !
    That is exactly my problem , which , a red dot appears on top of the ((Market)) window , & that means i should collect my free daily endless keys , but when i enter & click on the button as i use to every day , i suddenly realize that it is a bug & i just collected my keys a few minutes ago & now , i just wasted 280 Gems for clicking by mistake on ((Buying Endless Keys)) !! :(
    All you - & i - need is to simply be more careful collecting Keys ! :D
    & I hope devs will fix the issue of red dot appearing suddenly on the Market window when no free key is available !

5. epicolrik

epicolrik New Member

Dec 4, 2017
    Updates

Is there any way we can know when an update will arrive?
    & what it will include?
    Thanks in advance for the answer...

6. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    This has been the best year for indie Devs and premium games on mobile in my opinion. And I’ve purchased more than a few hundred in those games. But one free to play shined so bright and got so much money from me with little regrets and that game is this one right here. I haven’t purchased any of the more expensive characters however I would love to have some of those characters no doubt. And the steady addition of unique levels (for a price) has kept me coming back.

The team involved with this game clearly has a love for fans and great gameplay. This may not appear on any of the writers top lists. But I can’t ignore all the hours of fun I put into this baby. Keep up the great work. I look forward to any future updates and any new titles in the future.

7. Klabos

Klabos New Member

Jan 17, 2017
    It's meant to be like that, sadly.

You have played it for 15 days and already nearly have Kill Shot lv. 2? I only have the two wolves thing, and how I am supposed to level the other abilities I have no idea. A story to play seems to unlock every fortnight or something.
    It's so confusing as well. Some part of the story of each hero is there, then suddenly you can "play" a story to get an extra ability. How does this work? Why is it so tucked away? When can you "play stories" to upgrade them?

Yep, it's become a real money-grab, very greedy indeed, from what it originally was. My review from one year ago reflects badly upon how this game turned out now.

8. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #208 ste86uk, Jan 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    Only just started with this one a few days ago and only just seen this thread for how old it is.

It was my second favourite of the two I found recently and seems it use to be fairer than it is now. But it’s still going and getting updates.

9. Pax0707

Pax0707 New Member

Nov 10, 2020
    Male
    After playing KR for ages now this is finally a game that's on par with that series.