iPad Real soccer finally updated

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by HardcoreEricXXX, Dec 5, 2008.

1. HardcoreEricXXX

HardcoreEricXXX Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2008
    Virginia
    Real soccer 09 finally gets local wifi multiplayer. My buddy is coming over right now. Lets go Germany!!!

2. IzzyNobre

IzzyNobre Well-Known Member

Oct 7, 2008
    Canada
    See, I don't even LIKE soccer that much, yet I wanna buy this game. Seems polished enough.

3. Herp

Herp Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Coram, New York
    My friend actually let me authorize his iTunes acc on my PC to try this game out.

It did become boring after awhile, but it is extremely polished.

At TC, I prefer the Old Stars team myself (Talk about overpowered). P:

Let me know how the Wi-Fi works out lag-wise.

4. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Wow, your name truly is hard-core. How much is it? Is it still on sale?

5. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    yeah it's awesome. get it. never has crashed. and if you like it it has unlimited replay value. and now MULTIPLAYER. If only one of my friends weren't so cheap, they would own an iDevice and we could play. >_>

6. ericxd

ericxd Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    no way reall soccer OWNS!

7. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    Yeah I will admit I don't play it as much as I used to it is a bit repeatitive perhaps, but still worth 10 bucks or however much it is. I will play it maybe a few times a month for maybe an hour I guess. Can't really complain with that for $13 which is what I paid. I recommend it. It's on my fav apps page.

8. Herp

Herp Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Coram, New York
    Before I took it off my iPod (I needed the space) I found myself picking it up maybe once every three days for 15-20 minutes. When I first had it I played it till my battery was 100% drained. P:

9. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    Oh yeah! They were the good days!
    I'd probably say it's a must for anyone who has ever played a soccer game and thought 'this is somewhat fun'. Because it is. I personally like taking my anger out on the good goalies by slide tackeling them when they have the ball. Instant red card :p but so worth it. I always win anyways.

10. Herp

Herp Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Coram, New York
    Ha! I used to do the same thing... Only to every player on the field. : D

11. ericxd

ericxd Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2008
    lol other than that i love how u can stand in front the goal he kicks the balls and it hit you directly LOL and then i run the ball into the goal

12. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    Yeah, but I try not to (mostly :p) get my midfielders red carded as it makes it a bit annoying. But then if one player really annoys me, I try my best to injure them :p! If only you could have injuries. How good would that be. Let those suckers die, but more importantly be replaced with worse players. That would make it awesome! Next update please :D

13. Herp

Herp Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Coram, New York
    Absolutely epic. That post is now the reason I get up in the morning.

I usually just tackle anyone that get's in the way of me and the goal, and end up with a red card. It may make the win that much harder, but worth every second of the replay. P:

14. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    So so true :D
    I love the replay side of it. it's got complete zoom and pan and awesomeness.
    Why why can't all action games have this option? TouchGrind would rock with replays! as would most other games. Nothing much quite like epic replays of something crazyawesome you did :p

15. Herp

Herp Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Coram, New York
    Yeah, asphalt has the close up on take-downs too. Not to mention the cracked screen upon crashes and the helicopter view. Gameloft is just way ahead here... I'd love to be able to play a level on SMB and then go to options and play a replay of it or something.

But nothing beats the satisfaction of sports player beating up sports player.

16. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    Oh cool Asphalt sounds awesome, I'm yet to try it.. it's on my to do list.
    Yeah I havn't even got SMB yet. that is slack -.- but I can imagine replays would rock too.

And nothing actually does beat the pure satisfaction of a sports beat up! Zidane, lolol that was crazy!!