Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Raiderz8418, Jul 3, 2009.
Which one is better hands down?
I don't care about the price.
[app]X2 Soccer 2009[/app].
I'd wait for Fifa.
when does fifa come out?
though this is a great question, i wouldnt get x2 yet. they have promised an update for 3.0 (not sure if limited to the 3gs tho) and still have not released it. x2 soccer is still version 1.0. if i were you, i would wait for an update before buying, or just get real soccer 09. it is the more complete game of the 2, and i really enjoy it. the controls just need some time to get used to, but once you do its a great experience. just my opinion...
If you are a 'mad football fan', then definitely get X2 Football, because of its realism to actually football.
If you are just a casual gamer, and not really a fan of football, then get Real Football.
Get X2 Football
agreed, soccer bores the hell out of me but i love fifa, and real soccer. i have the lite version of x2 and i just don't like the look of it, but the controls are wayyyy better on x2 than real soccer, but i still like real soccer more
Me too X2
the controls on X2 are great, but having a 3gs and knowing that no update has come out yet is really beginning to bother me. i've emailed them several times and have gotten no answers though. whatever, it's you're choice and obviously the albinator has more of a say than i do.
X2 all the way!!!!!!!! :d
There's a huge difference in price but if that doesn't bother you, X2 is probably better. Graphics, realistic movements, and awesome controls just make it a better game than Real Soccer IMO.
X2 Football, X2 flows better and the gameplay just feels better overall. And besides, the controls on Real Soccer are terrible.
honestly, i would go for real soccer. How could someone talk about realism favoring x2 in this?, real soccer has REAL Players and Teams. The controls are fine IMO. The graphics are good too. And the replayability is practically infinite, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of hours of replayability. And I think its on a ridiculously low sale right now, i got it at $6 and am glad i got it. So there's my opinion. Real Soccer 09 all the way
Hmmm... Yes, I agree with you. "Real" Soccer has more "REALism".
X2, no doubt about it.
X2 hands down. better controls and better gameplay.
Real Soccer's gameplay is as good as X2. So choose based on this:
- Do you care more about graphics? Go for X2
- Do you care about playing with actual real teams? Go for Real Soccr
- Do you NEED the game now? If not, wait for FIFA
I'll make some revisions:
- If you care more about graphics, gameplay (if you know football, you'll know it's more than just dribbling the ball to score goals - it's about the ball physics, team mates and opponents AI, how they run off-the-ball, etc) and CONTROLS, go for X2.
- If you care about cheap price, team licenses and 'headless chickens' gameplay (that's how players run and behave in this game), go for Real Football.
- If you can wait, wait for FIFA - quite likely to be the best.