Real Racing on iphone 3g

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Kyler, Jul 15, 2009.

1. Kyler

Kyler Member

Jul 15, 2009
    Has anyone tried playing Real Racing on iphone 3g? How's the performance? Smooth? Heard that there are minor lags on 3g.

2. theone1007

theone1007 Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2009
    USA
    Are you kidding me? The game runs beautifully on my iPhone 1st Generation, and the 3G runs great. I don't think there is any lag so far except for a little bit longer loading times (on my first gen iPhone).

3. WunDaii

WunDaii Well-Known Member

Should be fine on the 3G, but if you wondering if it would be bad because of the comparison between the 3G and the 3G, then you're still fine.

The 3G and still take the thunder, it's just that the 3G and take more.

4. twentyone

twentyone Well-Known Member

Jul 5, 2009
    OKC, Oklahoma
    This is my favorite game and in my opinion the best game in the app store!

HOWEVER, I have a 3G (with OS 3.0) and mine has been a bit laggy since the first update a couple weeks ago. I get "hiccups" usually a couple times every race and it's quite annoying ...it gets real bad when I am racing against AI opponents.

And please don't try to convince me that nothing is wrong because the problem was obvious after the first update. I tried restarting my phone and even tried re-installing just to be sure. I have over half the memory storage left on my phone and all my other games seem to be running fine.

Anyone else having any problems?