Real Racing is it ever coming out?

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Webviper7, May 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johno

Johno Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    Any updates on progress firemint?

2. 'Jeep

'Jeep Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2008
    U.K.
    Firemint are still trying to get the AI to work properly. Early this week the AI found a way to move from one app to another, and after doing some serious damage in Car jack Street on Tuesday (Frankie has been admitted to hospital but Doctors say he'll recover. The patient made it clear payments were due as usual), the AI decided to take a break and using Flight Control went for sunnier shores on Wednesday. On Thursday AI was seen carving at Jackson's with Bobble Surfer, and plans to spend Saturday on Crazy Snowboard before spending Sunday on Flick Fishing. He might come back on Monday for a few more laps if he feels like it.

3. dmbfan1192

dmbfan1192 Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2009
    Welcome to touchArcade!

And about Real Racing.. nobody seems to know when it's coming. The devs come on about once a week and make some excuse about why it was delayed another week.

4. Johno

Johno Well-Known Member

May 29, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    I assume you're referring to the complexity of the AI system. I heard it could be hard to control their actions.

Thanks. I've been following the progress on the game very closely. It would be nice to see an actual possible release date but that would put too much pressure on Firemint. However I don't think they're necessarily excuses, as they are only trying to enhance the game and its gameplay, and I'm happier with a polished game.

5. arta

arta Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2009
    Most bizarre post ever.

6. nuggetsman28

nuggetsman28 Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    charlotte
    firemint abandond the app store so no ;) jk

7. Hafiz

Hafiz Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2009
    Karachi,Pakistan
    oh no,i dont have an internet conection for the next week,so hopefully they'll release it 30 minutes before i'm away :p

8. WellSpentYouth

WellSpentYouth Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2009
    iPhone programmer
    App Tech Studios, USA
    I didn't buy NFSU, I could use a racing game. Besides, I want to see what they have been up to all this time. I think that they made a good decision to wait and polish.

9. beetle004

beetle004 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2009
    lol!!:D