Universal Real Racing 3 by Electronic Arts

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by matthew-13, Feb 13, 2013.

1. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    Well i did get that offer for 1000 gold after all. Grabbed it right way. I had around 1200 saved up too. However im keeping it for the last even or something like that. Usually i dont feel need to max all upgrades. Nascar stuff is pretty awesome though.

2. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Apologies in advance if anyone answered this question: Is Real Racing 3 supported by metal?

3. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Nope, no metal support here but the game is still gorgeous :)

4. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    I wonder what monster designed Melbourne and what idiots looked at it approved it as racing track. "Ah yes lets build walls everywhere. PERFECT"

5. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Stick with it! It takes a while, but once you learn the track, it can actually flow quite nicely, at first I hated it, but then it just kinda clicked, and it's actually one of my favorite tracks.

6. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Agreed. Started out as my host despised track in the game but I actually enjoy it these days. Only turn I dislike is oddly enough the first hard left, always lose traction on it heh.

7. pixelpushr

pixelpushr Member

Dec 3, 2010
    Tennessee
    So I stopped playing this game a long time ago when I got tired of the ads and no cloud saves. Does the games still have ads? Is there a way to remove them? Also, did they add cloud saves? I know you can manually download and upload saves but thats something I don't really want to have to do in a mobile game.

I really liked the gameplay for a mobile racing game, I just wish EA would cool it with the ads.

8. razorracer83

razorracer83 Well-Known Member

No to the ads, yes to the cloud saves. No matter how many times I delete this game in disgust, then reinstall it out of curiosity when an interesting update hits, then delete it again in disgust, my gold, and the Dodge Viper and Porsche 911 RSR that I won in the Le Mans Challenge, will always be waiting for me if I ever decide to reinstall again. Has been that way for a long time.

As for the ads; what do you expect. It's EA. EA and Gameloft are two of the greediest publishers in mobile gaming, and have given up all of their premium gaming focus in that pursuit.

9. Morolord

Morolord Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2013
    I played this when it first came out and really enjoyed it, worth taking a look at again? I can't believe how well (graphically) it has held up 2 years later!

10. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    So can you finish Legend Series without spending any gold apart upgrades maybe? Im only on 1st event but this stuff is rather expensive. I wonder i can just use gold for buy upgrades. I have 1400 so far.

11. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    If you are a completionist you will want to save your gold for the gold only cars, but if your not then I'd suggest only spending gold when you hit car rating requirements on cars with no in game currency upgrades left. In game currency isn't to hard to build up if your in the legends series. The Le Mans has a course that pays upwards of 600k with the right bonuses for 30 minutes effort. If you don't have that, there is a series a bit back that had two ferraris f series cars, one of that series final races also paid several hundred grand.

12. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    Spirit of Ferrari series (Legend)- Can you finish entire series with just 458 Spider? I dont want to spend gold on 599GTO. Enzo has less PR so it might not be worth it all.

13. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    the 458 in my garage has 7/31 upgrades and apparently meets the pr rating requirement for the very final cup race in the spirit series. That said... you can not 100% this series without purchasing both of the other cars because there are two time trials in spirit along with several normal races that require the other two cars specifically (enzo has 3 enzo exclusive races / 599 has 2 exclusives).

so yes to finish series, no to 100% series.

14. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    yes... thats crazy... and the game for almost 2 years p;d, how can they pull of something like that
    sad to see a team of talent developer gallen under EA and have to make craps like need for speed unlimited

15. Nemer

Nemer Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2012
    College/Part job
    Far far away
    So checking the guide it seems i would need tons of gold to finish the game. I guess i will just get to 24 Le Mans and claim victory that i finished Real Racing 3. Im now working towards Veyron for Zenith Series so im close.

16. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    The amount of xp and coin from the final 2 24hr Le Mans series will level you up constantly and with that quite a it of gold.

17. Messilionel

Messilionel New Member

Nov 4, 2015
    Businessman
    United States Of America New York
    Accolade's last track is really amazing. I'm looking for as many gamers on this track. As it's 2nd best for sure.

18. Messilionel

Messilionel New Member

Nov 4, 2015
    Businessman
    United States Of America New York
    Accolade's last track is really amazing. I'm looking for as many gamers on this track. As it's 2nd best for sure.

19. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    And the game is now available on the tvOS which makes it even better now I can just laid back and play when I'm at home !

20. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    The Apple Watch app shows that I have no event for my driver to do? How's that gonna work ?