Universal Real Racing 3 by Electronic Arts

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by matthew-13, Feb 13, 2013.

1. oscar123967

oscar123967 Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    I see. Thanks!

2. mb612

mb612 New Member

Jun 8, 2014
    Glitch in 2nd challenge, stage 7

Guys, anyone had a glitch like i had at the second race of stage 7 with the 375 today? Had to skip it and spend 55 gold #
    Got the car though in the end, can't wait to start racing a modern f1 next week!

3. Mr.Nice

Mr.Nice Member

Jul 9, 2014
    Loads of people did - there's a big discussion of it in MyRealRacing, where it was marking attempts as Failed when the other car was close behind but had not passed them out. Didn't happen to me though

4. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Ooo no service timers for tomorrow only... Why must they do this on Christmas day! :(

5. DantBro18

DantBro18 Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    I've encountered something weird, might be a glitch.
    The 1995 F1 event opened on Wedensday, and that day I was visiting family and I was unable to access the Internet, but I could still play the game offline, so I played it as usual and today I got back and started the new event and completed Wedensdays segment of challenges and I was expecting to unlock Thursday's segment after that but it has not unlocked, it just says "More events tomorrow" or whatever, is this because I played the game with no internet? And since it's supposed to be completed in 9 days and the 2014 event unlocks in 12 days can I still get the 1995 F1 car? Is there any fix to this as it says "Complete all events in 9 days to unlock the car".

All I've tried is restarting the app.

6. fancywoo

fancywoo Member

Dec 10, 2013
    You would be able to download your game from the cloudsave feature... It could take you back too far, but you could. If you're desperate enough to try it (next time, obviously) you could back up your iPhone in iTunes, download from the cloudsave, and if it takes you back too far, restore your iphone from iTubes... Hellava lot of work and I can think of a way or two for it to mess up too.

7. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    Should I stop believing that they will fix multiplayer some day :3

8. Mr.Nice

Mr.Nice Member

Jul 9, 2014
    I'm no expert but I think that in order to 'fix' it, they would need to put in some system whereby only people with a consistently strong connection can play. How they would do that for the life of me I don't know.

Or else minimise the amount of data being transferred live, which presumably will add to loading times for each race?

9. oscar123967

Aug 1, 2012
    No expert here as well, but how does Modern Combat 5 work amazingly well? Or asphalt 8. I don't believe that every single lobby I get into every single person has a crap connection.

Idk what it is, and apparently they don't as well. Hopefully they could find a fix. Or hire some people who could.

10. Mr.Nice

Mr.Nice Member

Jul 9, 2014
    Do these have a similar level of data intensity (2-3GB download etc)? I remember when my phone had too many apps that I couldn't load any Le Mans tracks without it crashing - but it worked fine in airplane mode, which suggested to me that it's a data transfer issue *(i.e., a lot is uploaded and downloaded during a race).

11. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    What's New in Version 3.3.1

More tracks, more cars, more friends! Welcome to the Race Teams Update!

• Willkommen am Nürburgring - Get ready to be technically challenged on the world-famous German track.

• Race Teams - Join a Race Team or start your own, compete, chat and dominate the leaderboard to earn huge Gold rewards!

• Vive Renault! - Discover the French savoir-faire with the Clio Cup, DeZir Concept and the sensational R.S. 01 race car.

• Project Impulse - Reconstruct the Renault DeZir into the electric supercar of your dreams.

• Apple Watch Exclusive - Engage your Team Driver to race events, collect rewards and progress your career.

12. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Haven't really played in a little bit, but saw the update notification, so I updated.

I was about to record some races, but... and maybe I'm missing something, It's displaying on my capture software as a second display. The same if I use Reflector and mirror the game via wifi. I'm confused. What am I missing? I used to capture races just fine before.

I'm using an iPad Air 2, latest iOS, and Elgato Gamecapture HD60 with Game Capture HD 2 software.

13. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    Last attempt to see if anyone can help with this...

14. Golden Boy

Golden Boy Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    Need some Gamer Center names of people who still enjoy this game! Looking for some every once in awhile friendly competition, basically racing times to beat.

Let's go! =)

15. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    Double Fame is active today.

1 10 lap endurance kings is worth over 110k fame with appropriate manager today...

16. GPS

GPS Well-Known Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Australia
    Yup spotted this, trying to stock up some gold

17. Golden Boy

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    New event for Racing Teams is live now. If you have the required car and are looking for an active team, let me know.

My teams name is: Zero To Sixty

Reply with your Game Center tag for quicker addition to team.

18. Cvija01

Cvija01 Active Member

Jan 4, 2015
    Beograd
    can some1 help me with gold? :)

19. Golden Boy

Dec 12, 2009
    Financial Manager
    What do you mean, like how to accumulate gold faster, tips, glitches?

20. jgeirge

jgeirge Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2015
    So I have a good save up in the clouds, but every time I try & download it, the game notifies me "downloading now" but does not actually load the cloud save