Real Racing 2 promo code giveaway for iPhone/iPod Touch

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by Firemonkeys Sam, Apr 29, 2011.

1. PureSkill

PureSkill Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    We will see...
    Flour Bluff
    Great contest Firemint! Good luck to everyone.

It would be great to win a promo code for Real Racing 2 because I don't have it yet. :(
    I hear it is a good game and it does look good visually, but I will need to see it on my device first before I can say that delivers a true gaming experience.

2. pontiacy

pontiacy Member

Dec 10, 2010
    could I be one of the lucky touch-arcaders? I am a girl so normally I like playing simple puzzle games. But weirdly enough, I'm deeply interested in these racing games as well, although I'm not good at them. I heard real racing 2 is the best, and really would like to give it a try. Thank you.

3. velex

velex Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2010
    I'd like win a iPad code since it's perfect match my new toy :D

4. yufeiying

yufeiying Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2011
    I'd like an iphone version of this coolest game, Real Racing 2. I watched the video of this game and felt it is so amazing that makes the player just like to drive a real car to fight other people in the racing. The graphics are so much cool and the sound is more perfect. The only thing that I couldn't know is how the gameplay is good enough. So I'd like a code to try it by myself. Thank you.

5. mingkymomo

mingkymomo Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    I'd love to win the promo code,because i want to play the best racing game in the world.:)

6. abeckstrom

abeckstrom Well-Known Member

I want to win Real Racing 2 #RR2 from @Firemint because, from what I've seen, there is no more realistic racing game available on iOS.

7. legend001

legend001 Active Member

Feb 12, 2011
    I want to win(for my iPod touch) because it is "real", I felt it's so amazing and fun to play against other peoele in the "real world" racing. And the grapics is excellent. In a word,it's the most realistic racing game. :)

8. Protektor

Protektor Member

Apr 26, 2011
    Want to win

I would love to win a copy of this game. I have played the first one to death. I have this one on my wishlist, but funds have been tight here. I would love to be able to play the new version to death as well.

9. Rivozzz

Rivozzz Well-Known Member

Oct 6, 2009
    I really want a promo code...im having my ipad2 in a couple of days, GOD Willingly!

10. I would love to win because I bought the first RR in HD for my iPad and absolutely love it! Firemint is hands-down one of the BEST devs out there!
    Good luck to all :)

11. HappyM16

HappyM16 Member

Mar 20, 2011
    Lima,Oh
    #71 HappyM16, May 1, 2011
    Last edited: May 1, 2011
    Hi, i want to win a promo code simply because i would love to do an unbiased and honest review on the US appstore. I have always wanted to do a review for it but the price is quite appaling for me. Thank you.

12. chris113

chris113 Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    It's so cool game then I want a code. And I like the forthcoming update of 1080p video out which I can drive on my big screen!

13. iSM

iSM Active Member

Feb 24, 2011
    I want to win because I don't have it yet. I would love to play the popular and awesome game. Thanks for contest

14. iTouch.lover22

iTouch.lover22 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2010
    I hope to win a promo code because I've almost got enough money from work for an iPad 2, and first thing I'm doing is popping Real Racing HD on it and playing in 1080p HD glory on my TV. Until then, Real Racing 2 can be a nice teaser :p Thanks for this opportunity, please make a fellow Aussie happy :D

15. jamesdoug

jamesdoug Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    I'd like to win this because it is definately the best racing game on the app store. It has amazing graphics and realistic cars and surroundings. Apparently it cost alot to make though.

16. idolminds

idolminds Member

Sep 18, 2010
    Well I'll be honest. I want to win because I like winning stuff. Stuff like contests for free games. It also helps that the game seems to be well liked, so that's like winning twice.

17. Firemonkeys Sam

Firemonkeys Sam Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2010
    Community Manager
    Melbourne, Australia
    Thank you all for entering so far, we're very excited by the response this has had! The promo code giveaway ends in two and a half hours, so if you haven't entered yet you've still got a chance. Why not make it a triple chance and enter via Twitter and Facebook too?

Follow @Firemint on Twitter, tell us why you want to win and add #RR2 @Firemint to your tweet:
    http://www.twitter.com/Firemint/

Like Firemint on Facebook and add a comment to this post telling us why you want to win.
    http://www.facebook.com/Firemint/

Note: Sadly I must repeat that I am not accepting entries from people asking for codes via private messages. Please don't PM me asking for codes, this is unfair to the other people who are entering the giveaway.

"Like" Firemint on Facebook then you'll be able to add a comment to the post :)

18. I see the devs are up early on Monday down under. Good luck to everyone who entered. Followed, RT'ed, liked, commented, and the who nine yards.

19. Firemonkeys Sam

Firemonkeys Sam Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2010
    Community Manager
    Melbourne, Australia
    Winners notified!

Thank you to everyone that entered, I've sent private messages to the Touch Arcade winners. Please check your PMs and redeem the codes now, I wouldn't want them to expire before you redeem them!

Due to privacy concerns I haven't publicly announced the winners, but if you're a winner please feel free to post here on TA that you've redeemed the code. I hope you enjoy the game!

Keep an eye on our Facebook page and Twitter account for more giveaways in the future :)

20. hasio_john

hasio_john Well-Known Member

Thanks for the code .... downloading right now!!! :D